TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Walker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had it with him - in fact I suppose I always have. He's very aptly named as he does walk around, ok ambles. Wins nothing in the air, hardly ever gets in front of his man and just doesn't look like he reads the game well, unlike O'Brien who is almost always in the right place. Get Walker to walk off and don't come back - at least Hirst gives us some energy. By the way, I like this ref as he lets things run although perhaps he should have given us a pen when O'Brien missed what looked like a certain goal.
Fvck me, he's still on the pitch WTF??? Probably score now
GET HIM OFF!
Sums up the current team. Players getting games who are good enough but not working hard enough. That says to me that they don't want to work for the manager or don't believe in what they are being asked to do. Walker just seems like he thinks he is too good for this level and don't want to be here. So send him back and spend his wages on something more useful.
Another one who is basically cheating a living
14 games 1 goal and zero effort IMO
But do our management team have the guts to send him back and stop paying his wages?
(09-04-2022, 04:07 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]But do our management team have the guts to send him back and stop paying his wages?

I very much doubt we can send him back. Coventry aren’t stupid!
(09-04-2022, 04:07 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]But do our management team have the guts to send him back and stop paying his wages?

How about getting rid of the management team as well?

The team selection is mystifying and I predicted a loss when I saw the line up.

I'm not vindictive, but if you really wanted to punish him, sit him on the bench and make him have to watch every minute of the remaining games  Undecided
(09-04-2022, 04:11 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]

How about getting rid of the management team as well?

The team selection is mystifying and I predicted a loss when I saw the line up.

I was in favour of giving Kenny time as until near the end he was improving the team position season on season. I can't see any overall plan here. The team may well be more skilled man for man but the constant chopping and changing of formation and personnel smacks of a manager who does not know the best team. They look like players who don't want to play for him any more already. 
Jut get us a manager who will set up to attack and give the players a rocket when needed rather than making technical technobabblic excuses.
Hirst had more goal attempts in tonight’s game than Walker has had in the 15 he’s been a part of. Unforgivable of Cowley to play Walker ahead of Hirst on Saturday.
Walker gets repeated game time, young stanley was not even allowe d10 minutes. Sad
(12-04-2022, 09:14 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Hirst had more goal attempts in tonight’s game than Walker has had in the 15 he’s been a part of. Unforgivable of Cowley to play Walker ahead of Hirst on Saturday.

Wait until Friday