TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cross road
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It feels like our club is at a cross road, we have so many players out of contract in the summer, it's going to be nearly a whole new team next season. Do we want a new manager to do this or Danny?. Danny starting the season, then getting sacked by Christmas and a new manager coming in needing to build he's own team.

For me new manager, new team.
Agree entirely. There is going to be a massive rebuilding job this summer, with hopefully most of the present squad out of the door. But do we trust the rebuilding to Cowley given his record? I think not.  In the first instance he has built a squad that can't score goals and for me that is a really serous indictment. We must recruit an experienced manager this time.
Darren Ferguson

He's Peterborough team played good football and always looked like scoring, unlike us at the moment.
Cowley isn't the man for us. A nice man yes but he won't get us promoted.

Pompey are the biggest club outside the premiership in my opinion and we need a manager capable of handling our expectations.

This is a club with a great history and a great fanbase. We should be in the championship at least.

Get rid of the Cowleys . Not a fan of Cullen either of I'm honest. An excellent talker.
Get rid, never should have got the job after failing his trial. Totally out of his depth.
(09-04-2022, 07:11 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Cowley isn't the man for us. A nice man yes but he won't get us promoted.

Pompey are the biggest club outside the premiership in my opinion and we need a manager capable of handling our expectations.

This is a club with a great history and a great fanbase. We should be in the championship at least.

Get rid of the Cowleys . Not a fan of Cullen either of I'm honest. An excellent talker.

Pompey are the biggest club outside the Premiership ? Probably at least 10 clubs are bigger.
But could Cowley manage any of Charlton, Sunderland, Sheff Weds, Ipswich, Bolton.... ?
So not good enough for us either.
We need someone used to managing higher level lower league players. I don't think our players have any respect for him so don't give a damn about putting in a shift on a regular basis.
Would he inspire you to doing your best?