TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Westwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the Wanchor says, alcohol abuse.
It's a free world so he is perfectly entitled to turn up to matches at half time if he wants, but not to do that and then claim to be some sort of superfan. There are lots of Pompey fans that go to every game like he does and would never dream of missing a minute.  
He is also entitled to have sexist, homophobic & racist views but if he expresses them out loud in a public place then he should be subject to the same rules as everyone else would be and not given special treatment by the club. Ditto turning up in an alcoholic stupor. 

No-one is denying he is a Pompey fanatic but IMO he has started to believe his own hype and to play up to the persona he has created and that is now more important to him than supporting Pompey. He should retire the clown outfit, ditch the bell and go back to being a 'normal' fan like he was for years before fame went to his head, because there is no no doubt that too often now he is an embarrassment to the club and his fellow fans.
Symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
If you have OCD, you'll usually experience frequent obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviours.

A compulsion is a repetitive behaviour or mental act that you feel you need to do to temporarily relieve the unpleasant feelings brought on by the obsessive thought.
that seems to sum up following pompey in any guise
(14-04-2022, 08:10 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2022, 06:08 AM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]If a grown man can't dress in a clown suit, don a blue wig, drink himself senseless, piss his pants, rock up half an hour into a match, slur homophobic and misogynistic abuse at strangers, surround himself with kids with learning difficulties and relentlessly and dementedly ring a bell for an hour of a Saturday afternoon, then by God, England has fallen.

Never seen him in a clown suit ! Big shoes yes

He wears clown shoes and clown trousers, that’s at least half way to a clown suit wouldn’t you say?  Smile
Nah, that's not OCD - that's Stockholm Syndrome, with increasing long-term PTSD.
Some entrepreneur should start making those butcher coat affairs that fans used to wear.
Or start a collection to recloth JPFCW
So you haven't seen him in a clowns suit either then ?   Smile

Anyway, I always thought (when he is not in shorts) that his trousers were chef's trousers
There's no point in sounding off on a messages board if you find his conduct unacceptable. If he provides due cause you should draw the attention of a steward to it, submit a formal complaint to the club, or - if it is a serious enough offence - inform Hampshire Police.
(14-04-2022, 12:06 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]There's no point in sounding off on a messages board if you find his conduct unacceptable. If he provides due cause you should draw the attention of a steward to it, submit a formal complaint to the club, or - if it is a serious enough offence - inform Hampshire Police.

Surely the point is the same as every post on a message board?
Isaac Hunt Wrote:Anyway, I always thought that his trousers were chef's trousers

An awful lot of those being sported at Cheltenham.
(14-04-2022, 11:17 AM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, that's not OCD - that's Stockholm Syndrome, with increasing long-term PTSD.

And whom is his captor ?
(14-04-2022, 12:06 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]There's no point in sounding off on a messages board if you find his conduct unacceptable. If he provides due cause you should draw the attention of a steward to it, submit a formal complaint to the club, or - if it is a serious enough offence - inform Hampshire Police.

I don't mind the clown/chef regalia myself but the blue locks of hair are surely a serious offence.
(14-04-2022, 01:24 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2022, 11:17 AM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, that's not OCD - that's Stockholm Syndrome, with increasing long-term PTSD.

And whom is his captor ?

PFC.
(14-04-2022, 11:20 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]So you haven't seen him in a clowns suit either then ?   Smile

Anyway, I always thought (when he is not in shorts) that  his trousers were chef's trousers

Well I have seen him in half a clown suit  Smile .

As for the chef’s trousers, remind me not to eat in that restaurant.

Deebo

Point of order re Westie's pants. I had a little chat with him pre match in the car park at Cheltenham a few years back and he was wearing a pair of whiffy Donald Duck yellow felt jobs with half his scrotum hanging out one side so I think there may be a degree of flexibility of pant choice on matchdays on his part. Either way I think we need warning should the gold lame thong be utilised.

Deebo

(14-04-2022, 07:54 AM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]Once upon a time, I helped run a summer playscheme for disabled kids. One day, Westwood was our guest celebrity. He came in full regalia, chatted with the little 'uns, posed for photos, generally joined in. He was really nice. Not to excuse any current misogynistic or other activities, but he can be a quite different person.

Did you do a bell and banjo duet? You would have seen his other side then.
(14-04-2022, 01:39 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2022, 01:24 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]

And whom is his captor ?

PFC.

Where do they keep him ? and why do they let him out on matchdays
(14-04-2022, 07:54 AM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]Once upon a time, I helped run a summer playscheme for disabled kids. One day, Westwood was our guest celebrity. He came in full regalia, chatted with the little 'uns, posed for photos, generally joined in. He was really nice. Not to excuse any current misogynistic or other activities, but he can be a quite different person.

It's because you sent him an invite to come play.

Jeckyl and Hyde for sure
(13-06-2022, 08:01 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]

Jeckyl and Hyde for sure

as noted, alcohol.
Which is one of the issues that football needs to look at (and Cricket according to Somerset)
Crowd behaviour is pretty good but there are definitely more incidents of dangerous and unpleasant behaviour creeping back in.
The clubs need to watch it or they will find the sale of alcohol at grounds banned again.
Pages: 1 2