TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bournemouth sack Tindall. ......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another club with ideas way above on paltry crowds.

Jason Tindall only been in charge since Eddie Howe left in the summer .... laughable ffs.
Why did they get rid of Howe, he did a superb job for them?
Something is amiss there. They started well and are still in the hunt. Four losses in a row admittedly but still in the play off positions and could get go on a run to storm the autos.

What do they think will happen by changing the manager now? Do they think the league will start giving them five points for a win or something?

Rank management, feel sorry for the fans.
Ridiculous isn't it!!
Not at all like us going on a tremendous run then losing two on the spin and some on here having a hissy fart and calling for Jackett to be sacked (again).
Re: "I feel sorry for the fans", I've just heard Jonathan Woodgate and John Terry are favourites for the job.
Holy fuck !!!
(03-02-2021, 11:04 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Why did they get rid of Howe, he did a superb job for them?

I think it was a mutual decision with Howe. I think he felt it was time to step back... but I might be wrong.
I would have thought it was pretty obvious why he was sacked. Frank Lampard is now out of work, and Uncle 'Arry lives around the corner.
Yeah wouldn't be at all surprised to see Arry schmooze his way in as DoF, and bring Frank in with him as manager
I don’t understand the sacking, Bournemouth are 6th (although they are 8 and 13 points off the leaders) and are more than in the Playoffs shakedown.

Is it a coincidence that the sacking took place after the transfer window had closed, whoever takes the job (and there will be a queue) will have to work a minor miracle with what he has inherited.
Just had a look at the betting and Lampard is 8/13 on
I don’t feel sorry for them at all, they had the chance a couple of years ago to relegate scum and they rested some of their players.
Fcuk em I hope they go bust 
Bournemouth ffs
I still want Jackett out and I've never thrown a hissy fit, how very dare you.
(05-02-2021, 01:44 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t feel sorry for them at all, they had the chance a couple of years ago to relegate scum and they rested some of their players.
Fcuk em I hope they go bust 
Bournemouth ffs

Agreed!  Smile
they obviously did not notice Man U sticking with a new manager and doing pretty well now.