TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Football Manager 21 -Ronan Curtis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody who plays FM think Curtis is underrated in the game?

He is 12 and 13's across the board making him just a solid League 1 player but i alway's felt he had a bit more about him than that.

Maybe he's been punished for being in a poor Pompey team for a few too many seasons now so is just lazily been rated as League one but while he may be inconsistent and have a poor attitude ect that shouldn't take away that he has some very good attributes in certain areas that make him stand out.

I mean he is quicker than 13 pace isn't he? apparently works his socks off and is ultra determined but is stuck on 12? and definitely should rank higher for flair.

I feel like he should have 1 or 2 mad things that make him stand out, he can still be average in other areas but like really high flair or agility just to give him that bit of wow factor.

I am not saying he is Messi but do you think his attributes are rated fairly?

He is really crap in the game as well he is always expendable once you get into championship but i think he would be a good player at that level in real life
Everyone on here is probably 35+ mate
65 more like :-(
Are you his mum?
(16-04-2022, 05:48 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]65 more like :-(

Is that age or IQ?
?????
For some it will be age ,for others it will be IQ.
As for you I guess one will be lower and one will be higher  Big Grin Heart
(15-04-2022, 10:39 PM)Dirkdiggler-77 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody who plays FM think Curtis is underrated in the game?

He is 12 and 13's across the board making him just a solid League 1 player but i alway's felt he had a bit more about him than that.

Maybe he's been punished for being in a poor Pompey team for a few too many seasons now so is just lazily been rated as League one but while he may be inconsistent and have a poor attitude ect that shouldn't take away that he has some very good attributes in certain areas that make him stand out.

I mean he is quicker than 13 pace isn't he? apparently works his socks off and is ultra determined but is stuck on 12? and definitely should rank higher for flair.

I feel like he should have 1 or 2 mad things that make him stand out, he can still be average in other areas but like really high flair or agility just to give him that bit of wow factor.

I am not saying he is Messi but do you think his attributes are rated fairly?

He is really crap in the game as well he is always expendable once you get into championship but i think he would be a good player at that level in real life

He is crap in real life, yes. Can't shoot, can't cross. His weak mentality means he throws his toys out the pram when things don't go his way. And they usually don't because he tries things far beyond his ability.

L1 is his limit.
Pedalo, I think we get it you don’t like Curtis
(15-04-2022, 10:39 PM)Dirkdiggler-77 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody who plays FM think Curtis is underrated in the game?

I can remember him here in 2018 and he was definitely at least 11 then, so I'm guessing he's about 16.