TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Burnley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone remember some (quite a few actually) of their sanctimonious fans giving it large to us when we were right in the shit?
Well watch this space. This new buyout of theirs might let them see things differently.
(03-02-2021, 12:50 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone remember some (quite a few actually) of their sanctimonious fans giving it large to us when we were right in the shit?
Well watch this space. This new buyout of theirs might let them see things differently.

Indeed I do and have no qualms about hoping we can have a laugh at them sometimes soon.
My mate from burnley very smugly told me:

"What happened to portsmouth could never happen to burnley. We are too well run as a club."

So I asked him what would stop the current owners from selling to someone dodgy? He didnt have an answer for that.
I wish Burnley well. Proper club with good loyal fans. The usual small amount of idiots let them down. I believe we have the same proportion of idiots as them. I’ve read some comments on here that confirm it.
Burnley FC have no debt - they have £45m in the bank and the new owners use it to buy the club - how is that allowed?
I've never met a Burnley fan that wasn't a wrong'un. You're not supposed to piss on dishes to wash them