TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Mediocracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
God I hate mediocracy
How can you be proud of mediocracy
Pompey should never be mediocre
One of very very few seasons we have finished mid table in my memory. A great escape is more fun than this!
BUT the players we have could be achieving more than this.
(18-04-2022, 04:34 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]God I hate mediocracy
How can you be proud of mediocracy
Pompey should never be mediocre

Relegation battles were so much fun, I’d rather those to this.
Could be worse, we could be supporting the likes of Everton.
Carefull Hammie. I can recall saying we could be supporting Southend. and got pelters for it.
Life is such a lottery
My reference to the toffees is purely as they never get relegated (or thus promoted) although there is always a first time maybe.
It would be mediocrity if we were mid-table championship. What we are experiencing is perennial underachievement.
...with a lack of ambition from the management and owners.
Bollox to relegation battles, we could end up..well relegated!! Which also means that the manager i/c would be probably worse than DC.
On one hand some of you want DC sacked then follow it up with wanting a relegation battle..
Too many on here playing FM imho. Big Grin
(19-04-2022, 11:44 AM)bluebollox Wrote: [ -> ]Bollox to relegation battles, we could end up..well relegated!! Which also means that the manager i/c would be probably worse than DC.
On one hand some of you want DC sacked then follow it up with wanting a relegation battle..

It’s the Chuckle Brothers that play FM, that’s the problem.
(19-04-2022, 12:37 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-04-2022, 11:44 AM)bluebollox Wrote: [ -> ]Bollox to relegation battles, we could end up..well relegated!! Which also means that the manager i/c would be probably worse than DC.

It’s the Chuckle Brothers that play FM, that’s the problem.

I dont think so. Hysteria on here after a setback is a sight to behold.