TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Rayner’s Basic Instinct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(25-04-2022, 12:16 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]Who gives a fuck about all this trivia? Only those trying to push agendas other than the important ones of course

Why the sudden change of heart?
(03-05-2022, 11:22 AM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-04-2022, 12:16 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]Who gives a fuck about all this trivia? Only those trying to push agendas other than the important ones of course

Why the sudden change of heart?

Of course you could have addressed the points rather than make snide, petty comments, I know you find it hard though.

No change of heart, the thing has changed from misogyny to political shenanigans and hypocrisy.

I don’t care at all what Rayner does with her legs or growler.
The exman doth protest too much, methinks.
Triggered by those that are afraid of strong working class women.
"I know you find it hard though."

Cheeky.
Tuffers, you couldn’t handle one of those strong working class women moosh Big Grin
I'd never heard the description "growler" before. Has anyone else ever come across a growler?
Yes, it’s a regular term in the RN
Not recently. Not at my age.
(04-05-2022, 09:25 AM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Tuffers, you couldn’t handle one of those strong working class women moosh Big Grin

I have one already, thanks. And you're right. Big Grin
When you think of all the words and sayings the RN has coined over the years growler has to be one of the most descriptive.
wasn't it billy connolly  who introduced us to the quaint jockanese phrase "growling at the badger"?
I cannot find any etymology that substantiates that Brian so we'll just have to assume it was good ol Billy C bless him . Wonder how he's doing.
Pages: 1 2 3