TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Rayner’s Basic Instinct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What’s the problem? It could have been worse - they could have used Diane Abbot.

Widdecombe used to do it all the time anyway allegedly. It’s just that nobody dared look.

Exclamation
The Daily Mail/on Sunday is a relic from our colonial past.
So’s ‘Health and Efficiency’.
(25-04-2022, 07:23 AM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Mail/on Sunday is a relic from our colonial past.

It is an irrelevant story but wtf has our colonial past got to do with it?
Bloke who's no longer in the workplace judges this to be irrelevant. All opinions are valid, but lets not forget that some are more informed than others.
Since when did Parliamentarian quim-flashing become irrelevant? It's a wonderful strategy to catch old Bonking Boris off guard.
And as for Jeremy and Teresa.

I believe he used to have a couple of stiffners before PMQ 's
The thought of politicians' privates has my just eaten lunch bidding to escape.
(25-04-2022, 08:31 AM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Bloke who's no longer in the workplace judges this to be irrelevant. All opinions are valid, but lets not forget that some are more informed than others.

The fact that I’m no longer in the workplace is also irrelevant.

Not being ageist are you Tufnell? 

Who gives a fuck about all this trivia? Only those trying to push agendas other than the important ones of course, imagine my surprise that one of those is you Tufnell.
Thatcher did it to Kinnock all the time and look what happened to him.

Hows about some sychronised group mooning from the back benches on both sides of the house.
(25-04-2022, 12:16 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]Not being ageist are you Tufnell?

I made no mention of age Guff, for all I know you could've made your first million by 21 and retired at thirty. Wink

The fact that you are 1.Male, and 2. A stranger to current workplace environments, would suggest that you have no relevant perspective. As I said, you're welcome to an opinion, but you have no experience to inform that opinion - and thinking this is trivia just underlines that.

"Who gives a fuck about all this trivia?" says bloke who frothed about statues he had no previous knowledge of.
How about Fartygate? Bug the cabinet room and see if we can catch Rees Mogg dropping a sly one when the PM is speaking. That'll be a real agenda pusher.
Actually this thread should be called Tartygape.
(25-04-2022, 06:50 AM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]What’s the problem? It could have been worse - they could have used Diane Abbot.

Widdecombe used to do it all the time anyway allegedly. It’s just that nobody dared look.

Exclamation

Can you imagine the thatch on Abbot's..... Big Grin
Jiz please. No need to be like that. This is a serious political discussion.
She disappointed a lot of people today at PMQ by wearing trousers.
(25-04-2022, 12:51 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]

The fact that you are 1.Male, and 2. A stranger to current workplace environments, would suggest that you have no relevant perspective. As I said, you're welcome to an opinion, but you have no experience to inform that opinion - and thinking this is trivia just underlines that.

I worked in IT for many years and went to countless sales meetings. On many occasions I went with one of our head sales girls who was quite open about utilising the fact she had large boobs ( and trust me she did have large boobs!). She told me she would buy blouses a size too small so that buttons would be straining and accentuating everything etc, etc. She also was open about wearing short skirts and moving positions in meetings. She was one of our best sales people and earned shed loades in sales commission .
I wonder what she makes of all this.
(25-04-2022, 12:51 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]

I made no mention of age Guff, for all I know you could've made your first million by 21 and retired at thirty. Wink

"Who gives a fuck about all this trivia?" says bloke who frothed about statues he had no previous knowledge of.

I wish I fucking had retired at 30.

I know quite a few women who are in the workplace who also find this trivial, so the fact that I am male is irrelevant.

Angela Rayner probably also thinks the whole thing is a joke but finds it convenient politically to make a song and dance about it.

I find it ridiculous that people are supposed to put aside their sexuality for the entire duration of their working life, as if people suddenly become asexual when they cross the threshold of the workplace.

What a horrible, sterile world you lefties want to create.

It’s all bollox for public consumption of course, people are only human and they will act accordingly.
Guff, are you going to be perpetually wrong about everything?
(27-04-2022, 07:46 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]I worked in IT for many years and went to countless sales meetings. On many occasions I went with one of our head sales girls who was quite open about utilising the fact she had large boobs ( and trust me she did have large boobs!). She told me she would buy blouses a size too small so that buttons would be straining and accentuating everything etc, etc. She also was open about wearing short skirts and moving positions in meetings. She was one of our best sales people and earned shed loades in sales commission .
I wonder what she makes of all this.

I worked with a woman like that back in the 70s. Bra-less with a see-through top. Disgusting.  
Tongue
(27-04-2022, 09:27 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Guff, are you going to be perpetually wrong about everything?

The fact that most of my views are diametrically opposed to yours doesn’t make then wrong Tufnell.

The fact that it could be you and your ilk who are wrong doesn’t seem to have occurred to you.

In the many years that I was in the workplace, women were at least as sexually aggressive and at least as happy to engage in innuendo laced banter as the men, if not more so.

All this ‘we are oppressed by misogyny’ stuff is utter bollox.

You know this to be true really but you have to keep up this virtue signalling crap for the sake of apoearances.
Times change. Some folk change with them. Some don't.
"The fact that most of my views are diametrically opposed to yours doesn’t make then wrong Tufnell." Actually Guff, your views are wrong, consistently - but my views (or my ilk - whoever they are?) may not be right. Smile

So just to clarify your point, you're saying that because you've known a bunch of women to be 'sexually aggressive', that justifies the sexual aggression against all women, women who's only commonality with your bunch is that they share the same gender. That's your argument?
So now I'm an "ilk" , better than an "oik" I suppose
(28-04-2022, 09:10 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2022, 09:27 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Guff, are you going to be perpetually wrong about everything?

The fact that most of my views are diametrically opposed to yours doesn’t make then wrong Tufnell.

The fact that it could be you and your ilk who are wrong doesn’t seem to have occurred to you.

In the many years that I was in the workplace, women were at least as sexually aggressive and at least as happy to engage in innuendo laced banter as the men, if not more so.

All this ‘we are oppressed by misogyny’ stuff is utter bollox.

You know this to be true really but you have to keep up this virtue signalling crap for the sake of apoearances.
I dread to think where and what your workplace was then.
I'm thinking fish cleaning maybe .
Never happened in my workplace.
Pages: 1 2 3