TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pompey vs Salford final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being played on Saturday 13th March behind closed doors.
But why oh why put it on Sky? Once again supporters miss out. Not only have we been deprived of going to the game, we cannot even watch it unless we have Sky!
Poor decision .
It will be online. Cool
Friggin nonsense.

Cancel it and share the trophy .......meaningless now
What a waste of a game, half the players have moved on, no fans, a nothing trophy,why bother, just share it for 6 months each and let the record books show that.
I think I agree now. Shame as the final with fans would have been a great day out. Share it and forget it.
(05-02-2021, 02:11 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I think I agree now. Shame as the final with fans would have been a great day out. Share it and forget it.

So do I, 50,000 Fans at Wembley and it would have been a great day out, this will just be a meaningless statistic.
(05-02-2021, 03:09 PM)hilsea12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2021, 02:11 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I think I agree now. Shame as the final with fans would have been a great day out. Share it and forget it.

So do I, 50,000 Fans at Wembley and it would have been a great day out, this will just be a meaningless statistic.

Agreed with just one addition.. if we win, we will have won 2 of these tin pots to Scummers one! (Yes, I realise that also means we have spent far too many years in these lower leagues!)
Ah but we'll still have won yet another trophy more than them!
Well it will be half a trophy,which would be our one and a half to their one.
(05-02-2021, 04:34 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Well it will be half a trophy,which would be our one and a half to their one.

Don't we have a mighty Asia Cup as well?
Whilst I understand the sentiments expressed above, I bet that as soon as the whistle blows to start the Final even the biggest doubter will be as fervently in support of Pompey as the biggest the  ‘in favour’ of the Final being played.

That’s the great thing about this particular Board we have the opportunity to express our opinions, air our differences but remain Pompey fans through and through, I really hope it doesn’t degenerate into the name calling, often thoroughly unpleasant forum that it’s predecessor  (and other earlier Boards) became.

I’ll start, Pompey 4 Salford 1 (assuming Jackett puts out a team to win), for some of our First Team, this may well be their only chance to play in a Final at Wembley, surely they will be up for it big-time.
Anyone else had their refund yet?

Just checked my statement and there is an amount paid in by PFC. Just need to work out if it matches the money I paid them!
(05-02-2021, 09:21 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Just need to work out if it matches the money I paid them!

Short by £2.50.