TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Season ticket price’s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Club have announced season ticket price’s have been frozen for next season.
(06-05-2022, 07:11 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]Club have announced season ticket price’s have been frozen for next season.

Outrageous, the Eisners are tinpot.
In what world is "price's" coherent English? Have you ever read a book?
great gesture, all clubs could easily put prices up but our owners are putting in more money, in a quiet kind of way.
'I read a book once, green it was"
Would I be right in thinking that the majority of fans would accept a 10% increase in prices if it meant us bringing in a couple of half decent players?
Can't guarantee that spending more money is a guarantee of quality. Just ask Ipswich and Sunderland.

A great gesture by the club. Large investment in the ground but no increases to fans.

Sadly, that would have been impossible under the trust.
(07-05-2022, 06:39 AM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]'I read a book once, green it was"

Thank you, Heslop!
(07-05-2022, 07:01 AM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]Would I be right in thinking that the majority of fans would accept a 10% increase in prices if it meant us bringing in a couple of half decent players?

If they had announced a 10% increase they would have come in for stick! With some people they just cannot win.
Would I be right in thinking that many on here are connoisseurs of Porridge?
(07-05-2022, 10:52 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Would I be right in thinking that many on here are connoisseurs of Porridge?

or Victor Meldrew!
(07-05-2022, 07:01 AM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]Would I be right in thinking that the majority of fans would accept a 10% increase in prices if it meant us bringing in a couple of half decent players?
No.
(06-05-2022, 08:26 PM)PompeyDB Wrote: [ -> ]In what world is "price's" coherent English? Have you ever read a book?
Price's school in Fareham perhaps?

When inflation is running riot is a good time to raise prices.
After the mediocre season we've just had they'd be taking the proverbial expecting fans to pay more.
What about paying what you think after each game throughout the season based on the entertainment value?
(07-05-2022, 02:37 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]What about paying what you think after each game throughout the season based on the entertainment value?

as long as the income is divvied up between the players not taken out of the club kitty
dony ya just luv the gramer police on a footy message board....

interesting bit of info from sky today - the whole looton squad cost a total of 1,5 mil to put together.

That's the Luton who sit comfortably in the play offs in a ground with a capacity of cifca 9k.
The best managers get value for money from what they have, the rest make lots of excuses.
And yes, decent managers look at what they've got and work out a formation that suits them.
It's a very competitive price. You can only to go two thirds of the games, you are still quids in buying a full ST.