TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Man City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a fan of PL but have to say that in City`s last 2 matches they were sublime.
And last night when they played in white, it was like watching the Leeds team in their pomp.
De Bruyne is a tremendous player. I remember first noticing him as a chubby ginger kid and thinking then that he had something special about him. He could have beaten Wolves on his own last night.
(12-05-2022, 11:01 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Not a fan of PL but have to say that in City`s last 2 matches they were sublime.
And last night when they played in white, it was like watching the Leeds team in their 

Man city are a daming indictment on the modern world, where its acceptable to watch a football team funded by a deeply oppressive state that throws money around like confetti. Those who take their dirty money should be ashamed of themselves and those who watch them are equally complicit.

I'm not a lefty or rightly just someone who cannot ignore such things. Over 6500 people have died enabling the the world cup in Qatar and still not enough people give a feck.
Oh ok, I've changed my mind then, Kevin de Bruyne's a coont
Absolutely....scum of the earth
Wait, weren't we once owned by an arms dealer???
Son of an arms dealer (like there's a difference)
*Puppet son of an *arms dealer to be more accurate

* allegedly... yah de yah!
going by some of the online comments, some would like to see us owned by such a scum bag once more if it meant we could buy our way to the prem regardless of what happened after.