TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 25 years old this month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My pair of official pompey boxer shorts. Only cost me £2 (reduced from £10) back in the days when there was an actual proper end of season sale. They're still going strong too. 

Anyone beat that for a bargain?
(12-05-2022, 01:44 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]My pair of official pompey boxer shorts. Only cost me £2 (reduced from £10) back in the days when there was an actual proper end of season sale. They're still going strong too. 

probably time you gave them a wash though
Treating your arse to class Lawrence
(12-05-2022, 01:44 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]My pair of official pompey boxer shorts. Only cost me £2 (reduced from £10) back in the days when there was an actual proper end of season sale. They're still going strong too. 

It was about that long ago my son played for Walsall's juniors and always wore a pair of Pompey sweatbands he picked up at the club shop.  Mick Halsall, the old academy manager there, used to give him grief for it but left him to get on with playing.

The day he scored against the scummers academy while wearing those and a Pompey vest was probably the happiest day he had there, and he still wears the wristbands these days when he plays.