TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Talk to us Kenny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Answer all the questions about team selection,tactics,substitues,leaving players out etc.
Give us reasons to support you not opportunities to slag you off.
That said a proper journalist answering proper searching and controversial questions would help.
Why does he sign players and not start them , why does he not use his bench fully
In his defence, I think in the first half, his team selection should have come in one or two up.
but then again
The subs were most odd, especially starting the youngster out wide with williams on the bench and in great form. We looked better once he moved inside later on.

Curtis in the middle did work well and Ronan must be in his ear saying, I told you I was better in the middle. If he isn't his mum will be!
>Why does he sign players and not start them , why does he not use his bench fully <
Because he's Kenny fu**ing Jackett, thats why we'll go nowhere with him in charge. He'd make a good DoF but his football is frustrating and boring.
maybe the mi season signings are not match fit, we've suffered from that before. Trouble is they can't get match fit without a reserve team or midweek cup games. Actually one of the biggest arguments for staying in the tinpot cup.
Then we should play them in the final  Big Grin
(07-02-2021, 12:12 AM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Then we should play them in the final  Big Grin

Cold light of day. 2 points dropped, strange decisions by KJ but should have had the game won by half time and did show great resolve to fight back. Williams has to play Tuesday. 5th in a good place for play offs but well adrift of top 2 which is simply not good enough. Eisner running out of patience is good news maybe. The downside of Kenny talking to us is he doesn’t really have anything interesting to say I think!
To be fair he started with the same team that won at Charlton which was a totally unexpected result.

But as per usual was far too slow to make changes with at least one needed at H.T.

When he finally did late in the game we scored 2 rapidly & were unlucky Not to get the win that we had expected.

But like a few on her yesterday when we went 2-0 I thought that was it so did they as they took Jepthcot off luckily for us.

If we could get FP closed for the rest of the season on H&S reasons & play all our games away midweek I'd say definite autos still!

But that isn't likely to happen so it looks like the play offs yet again so hoping 3rd time lucky.

Either way KJ has to go at the end of the season.
I used to wish my cat could talk but if it did it'd probably be a load of bollx about sparrows, worms, puking and itching. I'm guessing it would be the same sort of thing.

Be careful what you wish for.