TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Kieron Freeman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Various reports that he could be on the move. Hull in the Championship supposedly interested in signing him and Burton also tracking him. 

He flattered to deceive last season imho and Callum Johnson who we are letting go is a better player. That leaves hot head Haji Mnoga as our only recognised right back. 

I would hope and expect we sign a suitable replacement /s before letting Freeman and or Johnson go.
Please let him go. I would rather be short a player than have this lard on the pitch.
Fleetwood had a half decent RB last season, we should try and sign him ;-)
I'm driving over to Hull on Thursday so am more than happy to give him a lift if needed.
I think flattered to deceive is being very kind. To me he delivered exactly what he is... very poor.
My very thoughts.
An odd one. He seemed a good signing but ended up being invisible. I'd assume that he was on good wages too.
I too would far rather keep Johnson.
If he goes, we cna get in a replacement, probably for lower wages too.!
They can't realistically do worse. At times we could have replaced Freeman with a traffic cone.
(12-06-2022, 06:23 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]They can't realistically do worse. At times we could have replaced Freeman with a traffic cone.

I remember watching him on the opening day at Fleetwood and wondering why Johnson was on the bench.  For a former international he spent 90 minutes being pulled out of position and resorted to hoofing the ball down the line to their LB.

I never rated him when he was on loan and didn't really see anything during the season that made me think he was a decent signing.
A JOHNSON departure is cause for considerable anguish - but don't get that same concern if Freeman departs.
Is Freeman a free man yet? I love how the Hull rag are reporting that they are winning a race for him. Against who ffs lol
(13-06-2022, 06:52 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is Freeman a free man yet? I love how the Hull rag are reporting that they are winning a race for him. Against who ffs lol

Burton, Mansfield, Swindon & Leyton Orient apparently.  

Pompey must have been advertising his availabiltity well to generate that sort of interest.
(14-06-2022, 09:00 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-06-2022, 06:52 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is Freeman a free man yet? I love how the Hull rag are reporting that they are winning a race for him. Against who ffs lol

Burton, Mansfield, Swindon & Leyton Orient apparently.  

Pompey must have been advertising his availabiltity well to generate that sort of interest.

JFH seemed to dismiss any Burton link to Freeman on the radio this morning.