TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Harvey White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems to add absolutely nothing to me. Is there something in his contract that says he must get on the pitch each match? If not I don’t understand it. Marquis on another of his days when his first touch let him down too often. We’d better sort out our home form quick or we’ll struggle to make play- offs.
It's one of the reasons they brought in the wage cap. Forces L1 teams to develop Premier league club youngsters... and pay for the privelage. It's a fooking disgrace.

These players arent ready for mens football.
Not judging him until I've seen him play the majority of at least three or four consecutive games for us.

That said, I joked at the time when we signed him "oh good, another Spurs academy player's career we can wreck"
I don't think we wreck them
Too many years and games of tippy tappy "friendly" football have already ruined them. They need to be playing competitive football for at least half the season from say 19, the level does not much matter.
(07-02-2021, 12:09 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to add absolutely nothing to me. Is there something in his contract that says he must get on the pitch each match? If not I don’t understand it. Marquis on another of his days when his first touch let him down too often. We’d better sort out our home form quick or we’ll struggle to make play- offs.

White looks a decent prospect to me ... plays the sensible pass every time without trying anything flash but don't see that he adds anything to the squad that Ben Close didn't already provide and I don't see what we are gaining from giving him more experience just to return to Spurs in the summer, which will inevitably happen because they rate him too highly to release yet.

Deebo

Agreed. Neat player - seems a bit of a Close but without the goal threat.
Ben Close, now there's a future Aldershot Town player of the season in waiting
From what I've seen of him, Harvey is a much better in the tackle than Ben, he is hard but very clean.
What a recommendation, White is similar to Ben Close, just what need in midfield, not. As scumslayer said Aldershot beckons. We didn't need White what we needed was a CB.

Deebo

Nobody’s recommended him. Just an observation. Calm down.