TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 'Arrys back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I give it less than a week before he gives Woodgate the elbow and Frank is in as boss.
(08-02-2021, 04:39 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I give it less than a week before he gives Woodgate the elbow and Frank is in as boss.

How can an unpaid help brought in by Woodgate give anyone the elbow ? 

Woodgate knows he is only caretaker and must know Lampard will get the job if he wants it.
Naiive
Lol yes, very naive indeed.

Arry looks after number one. Hes not doing it out of the kindness of his heart. We know the type of person Redknapp is and philanthropy is not part of his vocabulary.
(08-02-2021, 05:10 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Lol yes, very naive indeed.

Arry looks after number one. Hes not doing it out of the kindness of his heart. We know the type of person Redknapp is and philanthropy is not part of his vocabulary.

He is helping an old player out. He has no power or influence over the board. 

If the board want Lampard (with or without Harry) who could blame them and no doubt they will go for that , but it is not a decision Harry can make.  He can tell them he would be interested, but that is very different.
Jam roly poly's not doing so well then
I'm not quite sure what we are arguing about Deep?
Lol. Is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour?
Arry will sort them out with Frank & Jamie but may need a brown envelope to help things along.

Sandra may need set his Sat Nav so he can drive to the training ground though!