TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: John Marquis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need strikers.

Marquis becomes a free agent on 30th June.

Would you take him back?

Or are you happy to wait?
No, thanks. Surely that would be going backwards. It didn’t really happen for him here - twice.
Nothing against him, he never ever stopped running and working. (Walker for one could have learnt from that) But it did not work out for him in the end and once our fans turn they never turn back.
But he will be a good signing for someone at this level and will no doubt bite us on the bum!
(26-06-2022, 03:54 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]We need strikers.

Marquis becomes a free agent on 30th June.

Would you take him back?

Or are you happy to wait?

We need strikers, so no.
FFS Cunny are you back on the crack pipe lol
Marqmiss NO NO NO NO
He should drop in to League Two and kickstart his goal scoring.
Specifically Donny, the only place he has ever looked a player
(26-06-2022, 09:40 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Specifically Donny, the only place he has ever looked a player

The only place where he had Coppinger to hand it on a plate for him!!!!!
(26-06-2022, 08:42 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]FFS Cunny are you back on the crack pipe lol
Marqmiss NO NO NO NO

Ffs, do you really think I was advocating his return???????
That’s why I put lol after my first sentence!
Ffs, how was I supposed to guess that, lol, pmsl, dyswidt, PUP?
Definitely Not! There's a reason he's on a Free. Mind you he was deadly from 3 foot out!
There's a few others on the released list who could do a better job including Norwood & O'brien. If we could sign those two along with a season loan for Hirst I'd be happy.
People talk in football. There is a reason why no one has gone in for the pouting, pointing chimp yet
Brizzle Rovers have now.
for a free, a smaller club could do far far worse
Not so sure about that but if there is a Rovers player that can give Marquis as many opportunities to score as Coppinger did, I suggest we buy him!!!!