TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Sources and Rumours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent example of rumours about transfers, The News printed an article about our interest in signing Victor Adeboyejo and then Neil Allen later tweets there was no truth in it and DC was never even looking at him.

At least he owned up the BS this time. DC and the actual people involved don’t go around blabbing to everyone about who they are looking at.

The bloke who cleans the toilets at FP just wants to feel special and is hoping for a holiday in Cape Town. He doesn’t know what’s going on.
Cape towns doing a lot of heavy lifting this week.
the more rumours, the better. Lets us quietly sing the ones we really want.
Except that their agents then go off starting a bidding war if they possibly can.
I don’t mind the rumours. I actually get to learn about players I would never otherwise have heard of.

Sad to relate that Mikey knows more about other teams players than I do. But then, I don’t watch them.
So quietly not even the player knows he has signed ffs
(29-06-2022, 09:26 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t mind the rumours. I actually get to learn about players I would never otherwise have heard of.

Sad to relate that Mikey knows more about other teams players than I do. But then, I don’t watch them.

The rumours are only a problem when the player signs for someone else and some fans getting in a strop because we missed out on a player we were never in for.
Funny, ain’t it?