TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Her Game Too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We take the knee.How should we promote "her game too"?

Her Game Too
‘We are super excited to work with the club in the future to ensure Fratton Park is a safe space for everyone’.

‘Super excited’ wtf?

There are plenty of women who sit in the FE with us and I don’t recall any of them claiming to be ‘unsafe’.

Football grounds are places to let off steam and support your team in the most raucous way possible. If you want a ‘safe space’ where the real world doesn’t inflict itself on you perhaps Fratton Park is not the place for you.

How about Pompey concentrating on the football and booting all the vacuous virtue signalling into touch?
Controversial I know.
What a load of old tosh! Who comes up with this stuff?
Let the girls do what they want. Doesn't affect us does it
(29-06-2022, 09:20 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]‘We are super excited to work with the club in the future to ensure Fratton Park is a safe space for everyone’.

‘Super excited’ wtf?

There are plenty of women who sit in the FE with us and I don’t recall any of them claiming to be ‘unsafe’.

Football grounds are places to let off steam and support your team in the most raucous way possible. If you want a ‘safe space’ where the real world doesn’t inflict itself on you perhaps Fratton Park is not the place for you.

How about Pompey concentrating on the football and booting all the vacuous virtue signalling into touch?
Controversial I know.

I think there’s a few women who aren’t comfortable with what Westwood comes out with and this partnership probably stems from his behavior at the end of last season.
Women who go to football or play it should be made to go topless.
God bless Erica Rowe
I am super irritated by everything being super exciting or super worrying these days. Even tennis commentary last night said Serena was super amazing. I must be getting super old to let it bother me I know!
I was looking for the super like button.
(29-06-2022, 10:32 AM)Elmer Fudd Wrote: [ -> ]God bless Erica Rowe

Who worked in a certain Petersfield bookshop, I believe!
Good old Waterstones
All of this has got absolutely nothing to do with publicity seeking gestures and everything about how one acts day in day out.
Hopefully all this empty gesture crap will eventually fade out and we can all get on with life once more.
Either that or get the teams out at half two so have time to kneel, huddle, shake hands, salute, kiss the ref, swap shirts, display a teeshirt message, rock the baby, dance the dance, stop for a drinks break, ask for the ball to be changed, strecth their hammies and all the rest
and actually get on with the game at 3 O'Clock.
(29-06-2022, 07:11 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]All of this has got absolutely nothing to do with publicity seeking gestures and everything about how one acts day in day out.
Hopefully all this empty gesture crap will eventually fade out and we can all get on with life once more.
Either that or get the teams out at half two so have time to kneel, huddle, shake hands, salute, kiss the ref, swap shirts, display a teeshirt message, rock the baby, dance the dance, stop for a drinks break, ask for the ball to be changed, strecth their hammies and all the rest

Are women allowed to watch football in Qatar?
Now that is a very good question.
and one day the extent of the bribes offered and taken to get the tournament there will come out too.
(29-06-2022, 07:11 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]All of this has got absolutely nothing to do with publicity seeking gestures and everything about how one acts day in day out.

Careful, such displays of ablism might be grossly offensive to the paraplegic community. Better lie on the ground for a bit to include them too.
How about downing a pint on the pitch pre-match to celebrate the 'culture' of the average white, middle-aged male football fan?

Ooops, forgot that the pc definition of 'diversity' doesn't include us!
I am disappointed that Pompey women think they need Her Game Too. Westwood's end of season meltdown aside, diversity is supposed to be an inclusivity drive for underrepresented minority identities yet at Fratton Park, every fourth person is female
I'm super excited looking forward to the day a womans football team build their own ground instead of hanging on the shirt tails of the mens game and paying all the costs incurred,
Hopefully one day, people can just be nice to each other and we won't have to have all these various initiatives. But unfortunately there are a lot of coonts on the planet so it is necessary on occasion.
Mick Williams will likely want a word there Brian.
(29-06-2022, 11:10 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully one day, people can just be nice to each other and we won't have to have all these various initiatives. But unfortunately there are a lot of coonts on the planet so it is necessary on occasion.

The vast majority of people ARE nice to each other most of the time.

Of course there are coonts but they are the least likely to take notice of pointless initiatives, so it’s all a waste of time.

As long as the coonts are not coontish to the point of illegality (and I don’t mean speech), everything is fine. 

It’s corporate virtue signalling and everyone knows it is ffs.

We seem to live in a plastic world full of insincerity, where reality is completely ignored.
It would be interesting to see if the people who came up with this tosh are prepared to define what a woman is.

I suspect we know the answer to that ffs.

I can hear all the stuttering ‘it’s complicated’ bollox now.
The irony here is load of pensionable age white men are getting angry about what women are saying and doing in their own interests
(30-06-2022, 09:47 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]The irony here is load of pensionable age white men are getting angry about what women are saying and doing in their own interests

Pensionable?! Lol a very long way from that.

Women’s rights need protecting. Actual women that is.
I just don't see why any self respecting male gives a flying fuck if there are inclusivity groups and campaigns. They're not scummers, no no cuntyness required and the more the merrier. Park the Park
Pages: 1 2