TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 16/1 for relegation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks to have some value there for a December cash out. We know we will have a dogshit start and that price will come down
Who are we talking about here - SCUM ?
(30-06-2022, 09:56 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Looks to have some value there for a December cash out. We know we will have a dogshit start and that price will come down

Tell us how much you’re putting on, it’ll give us all a good giggle.

You never find doom mongers betting on failure. They’re too sure they’ll lose!!!!
Those odds are probably quite accurate. Danny now talking up the loan market. Oh dear.
(30-06-2022, 11:23 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-06-2022, 09:56 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Looks to have some value there for a December cash out. We know we will have a dogshit start and that price will come down

Tell us how much you’re putting on, it’ll give us all a good giggle.

You never find doom mongers betting on failure. They’re too sure they’ll lose!!!!

BlueArmy will be lumping on, he’s sure we’re going down. He can tell us how much he’s bet if he ever comes back on.
Based on the argument that we won't get promotion with Raggett, Curtis and Harness ("because they've never got us promotion"), then surely we won't go down either.
(30-06-2022, 12:03 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the argument that we won't get promotion with Raggett, Curtis and Harness ("because they've never got us promotion"), then surely we won't go down either.

Yes but we don’t have any strikers so we must be going down.
Good point, nobody would ever win the Premier league without any strikers
(30-06-2022, 12:08 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Good point, nobody would ever win the Premier league without any strikers

Ah but has anyone ever avoided relegation from L1 with no strikers?
7/2 best price on the Scum going down is far better value for me
We won't go down. But that will be 5/1 at Xmas and will pay for a couple of away games
I've put 50 on us to go down. Looking very possible now.
(30-06-2022, 12:36 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]I've put 50 on us to go down. Looking very possible now.

As if by magic. What’s the weather like in Cape Town today?
I can’t see how you would bet on your own club going down……
(30-06-2022, 04:14 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]I can’t see how you would bet on your own club going down……

Jury is out on whether Pompey is his club. He doesn’t even know what country he lives in.
16/1 for relegation, 14/1 to win the league, 4/1 to go up, 6/4 to finish in top 6. 

In other words the bookies are saying we are more likely to do well than do badly.  Anyone taking 16/1 to go down is being robbed, any team in the top 6 of the betting should be much more than that to go down.
Looking at our squad, it's one of the poorer league one sides.

We are 16/1 because of our name and we are a big club.

I would personally have us currently at 9/2 for relegation.  They would be fair odds
50 Rand then "Billy no Mates aka BlueArmy" - about £3 in sterling pfffffff !!!!
(30-06-2022, 04:59 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at our squad, it's one of the poorer league one sides.

I would personally have us currently at 9/2 for relegation.  They would be fair odds

What country do you live in?
(30-06-2022, 05:32 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-06-2022, 04:59 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at our squad, it's one of the poorer league one sides.

Why?

I have two properties. One in PO postcode and one in Cape Town. I fly back to Cape Town next week.

Where do you live?
(30-06-2022, 05:34 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

I have two properties. One in PO postcode and one in Cape Town. I fly back to Cape Town next week.

Where do you live?

Because you are full of sh1t and now spinning a new story.
(30-06-2022, 05:39 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-06-2022, 05:34 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

Where do you live?

Because you are full of sh1t and now spinning a new story.

If you say so. 

I'm back in the UK for around 2 weeks from mid August.

You can stay at my property in Cape Town free of charge by yourself or with your family if you would like a holiday. Let me know. You'd just have to pay for flights. I'm about a 15 to 20 minute walk from long street, so about 40 mins from v and a waterfront mall. Conveniently located.
(30-06-2022, 04:47 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]16/1 for relegation, 14/1 to win the league, 4/1 to go up, 6/4 to finish in top 6. 

In other words the bookies are saying we are more likely to do well than do badly.  Anyone taking 16/1 to go down is being robbed, any team in the top 6 of the betting should be much more than that to go down.

All on our name for my money. These silly odds have been helping pay my ST and away tickets for years. Buy high in pre season, sell low middle of January. Rule numbers one and two of gambling; back the result you're going to get, not the one you want and stick to what you know
Another good rule is don't bet until you know the runners and riders.  

No-one has a clue yet how good or bad our sqaud will be, or the squads of our opponents. 

I would think less than 25% of all the lge 1 deals that will happen this summer have been completed.
(30-06-2022, 07:10 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Another good rule is don't bet until you know the runners and riders.  

No-one has a clue yet how good or bad our sqaud will be, or the squads of our opponents. 

I would think less than 25% of all the lge 1 deals that will happen this summer have been completed.

Still a happy clapper I see DB.

You know how it will pan out, we will get a couple of loans and a freebie. All crap strikers.
Pages: 1 2