TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: A significant day for the happy clappers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is a significant day as it finally shows what ambition the club has with O Brien closing to sign for the mighty Shrewsbury ffs. Our offer was not good enough and now we are unwilling to compete with Shrewsbury ffs with wages. Too much fannying about as usual. Even the happy clappers can't put a positive spin on this. We don't have a single senior striker with pre season fixtures about to start ffs.

The owners have zero ambition to get promoted. 

We will now get some non league strikers no doubt and we will be underwhelmed as per.

This is a defining day as only a fool can be positive about this season.

Thanks Cullen, Tornante, I'm ringing the ticket office (if I can get through as the wait is ott) for a season ticket refund.
Is there an email address?
(30-06-2022, 12:58 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Cullen, Tornante, I'm ringing the ticket office (if I can get through as the wait is ott) for a season ticket refund.

Smile
(30-06-2022, 12:58 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Today is a significant day as it finally shows what ambition the club has with O Brien closing to sign for the mighty Shrewsbury ffs. Our offer was not good enough and now we are unwilling to compete with Shrewsbury ffs with wages. Too much fannying about as usual. Even the happy clappers can't put a positive spin on this. We don't have a single senior striker with pre season fixtures about to start ffs.

We will now get some non league strikers no doubt and we will be underwhelmed as per.

Thanks Cullen, Tornante, I'm ringing the ticket office (if I can get through as the wait is ott) for a season ticket refund.

Good luck with the refund. Have you already booked your flight from Cape Fareham Town?

Surely you already know who we are going to sign with your sources?
(30-06-2022, 12:58 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Today is a significant day as it finally shows what ambition the club has with O Brien closing to sign for the mighty Shrewsbury ffs. Our offer was not good enough and now we are unwilling to compete with Shrewsbury ffs with wages. Too much fannying about as usual. Even the happy clappers can't put a positive spin on this. We don't have a single senior striker with pre season fixtures about to start ffs.

Yeah, "Billy no Mates"  our 300 game plus ex-lower league,striker you can stay home alone in Fareham or is that CaoeTown, - you won't be missed  Big Grin
Your winnings at the bookies will cover the cost of your season ticket when we go down
Thank you for cheering us all up Blue Army :-)
For all the negativity at our club, the people at the ticket office do a good job and they deserve praise.

I couldn't get through on the phone as expected, so went down and spoke to a lady and I explained the frustration of not getting through on the phone. She apologised and was very helpful and explained the process to me. I decided not to cancel my season ticket in the end because of her and my season ticket money will go to people like her.

I probably won't get to too many games this season and I fly back to Cape Town next weekend but at least the money goes to some good working class people at the club.

On the field I'm still very upset with the club. Its obvious the club do not want promotion and I'm fed up with it. But what can we do? Protest?

As I don't intend to fly over for as many games in recent years, if anyone ever needs a free seat for a game get in touch with me and I might be able to sort you out a free ticket (using my season ticket) as I won't be using my seat much this season.
(30-06-2022, 04:54 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]For all the negativity at our club, the people at the ticket office do a good job and they deserve praise.

I couldn't get through on the phone as expected, so went down and spoke to a lady and I explained the frustration of not getting through on the phone. She apologised and was very helpful and explained the process to me. I decided not to cancel my season ticket in the end because of her and my season ticket money will go to people like her.

I probably won't get to too many games this season and I fly back to Cape Town next weekend but at least the money goes to some good working class people at the club.

On the field I'm still very upset with the club. Its obvious the club do not want promotion and I'm fed up with it. But what can we do? Protest?

As I don't intend to fly over for as many games in recent years, if anyone ever needs a free seat for a game get in touch with me and I might be able to sort you out a free ticket (using my season ticket) as I won't be using my seat much this season.

You flew over from Fareham to try and get a refund?!

Lol, are you Pedalo’s other account?
Does the season start tomorrow? Did the transfer window close tonight?
The News list of recent best signings were all made after this point of the window.
Watch the cricket and chill out.
(30-06-2022, 10:03 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Does the season start tomorrow? Did the transfer window close tonight?
The News list of recent best signings were all made after this point of the window.
Watch the cricket and chill out.

Good post up until you mentioned the cricket Hammie  Shy
For all the negativity at our club, the people at the ticket office do a good job and they deserve praise.

[/quote]

You flew over from Fareham to try and get a refund?!

Lol, are you Pedalo’s other account?
[/quote]

Flew over in a hot air balloon with passépartout.
I'm beginning to think BArmy may be Pic n' Mix's alter ego. Both are clearly fantasists.