TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Blackburn after George Hirst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If that’s the case I can’t see him retuning to Pompey next season. We better have a good plan B in place.
better location for him too
Yeah it's stunning in mid summer  Rolleyes
If anyone at Pompey thought Hirst was viable for us and have been holding out, we are in big trouble
Funny isn't it, this time last year he was... a waste of a shirt, a waste of skin, fucking useless, etc, etc...
He will get found out in the championship,tries hard but his first touch isn't good enough and scuffs too many shots
(02-07-2022, 01:20 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Funny isn't it, this time last year he was... a waste of a shirt, a waste of skin, fucking useless, etc, etc...

I believe I said as much and if I didn’t, i certainly thought it.

Pleased to say how wrong I was.
If Leicester want to keep him and so put him out on loan we have got a better chance than most of getting him. 

But if they decide to sell he will go to someone like Blackburn and probably not do very well because he has only had half a good season and needs to prove himself somewhere for longer than that before stepping up to the Championship. Here would be as good a place as anywhere to do that.
We can't compete with Shrewsbury. Not sure why anyone would think we could compete with Blackburn.
We can't compete with Dorking either
saving the Mc money in case we can get him or Carter, seems a reasonable idea as long as we have other irons in the fire.