TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Will any of the triallists..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
be offered terms based on their overall performance in the 2 games against Havant and Gosport bearing in mind the limitation of their opportunity to impress?
I thought Andoh was ok yesterday and Wisdom.
It’ll be a travesty if we keep that Bournemouth nipper
They were awful today. Wisdom done ok but the others absolutely woeful. We are in massive trouble this season.
(03-07-2022, 04:04 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]They were awful today. Wisdom done ok but the others absolutely woeful. We are in massive trouble this season.

We’re in trouble because kids who won’t be playing lost?
Pompeyg100 you've never played football so you don't know what you're talking about.
(03-07-2022, 04:08 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Pompeyg100 you've never played football so you don't know what you're talking about.

And neither have you.
I'm jacked off with BArmy seeming to think that because he claims to be an ex pro he is the only one who can have a valid opinion. Maybe we should just shut down the football chat as it is clearly pointless anybody else having an opinion. I for one have been watching football for well over 50 years and refereed to a decent level but as I am not an "ex pro" my opinion will clearly n ot be worth expressing.
a 25 yer old keeper might be a decent shout (if he is any good) added to Bass that gives us a slightly older GK pairing which I prefer unless you get a really exceptional youngster as per Baz.
I'd like to see Wisdom signed.
Non of them made it to Spain. Maybe DC has lost interest in all of them?