TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Incoming…Zac Swanson of Arsenal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Apparently, Pompey have agreed a loan deal for the 20 year old Gunners defender:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sourc...k-swanson/
(04-07-2022, 01:23 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, Pompey have agreed a loan deal for the 20 year old Gunners defender:

There's nothing in that article about it being a loan, but that is not a very reliable site for news at the best of times.
I don’t think it’s a loan.
(04-07-2022, 01:29 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2022, 01:23 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, Pompey have agreed a loan deal for the 20 year old Gunners defender:

There's nothing in that article about it being a loan, but that is not a very reliable site for news at the best of times.

Your quite right…looking like a permanent deal according to this article:

https://fresharsenal.com/report-portsmou...-defender/
As a 21 year old he fits the profile the club said they would be looking for, but I would imagine wages might be an issue cos Arsenal reserves will be on a lot more than we are likely to offer, so it depends how keen he is to kick start his career. 

That's assuming there is any truth at all in the rumour.
(04-07-2022, 01:54 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]As a 21 year old he fits the profile the club said they would be looking for, but I would imagine wages might be an issue cos Arsenal reserves will be on a lot more than we are likely to offer, so it depends how keen he is to kick start his career. 

That's assuming there is any truth at all in the rumour.

BlueArmy says he’s rubbish.
Zak is a great signing if it's permanent.
(04-07-2022, 02:02 PM)tl73 Wrote: [ -> ]Zak is a great signing if it's permanent.

Have you seen him play?
I doubt many Arsenal fans have even seen him play.
That is a steal if its true , highly rated and possibly just the type we need
Couldn't see them loaning us a player after they recalled azeez
His Arse squad number is soixante-neuf - obviously not afraid of getting down the other end and sticking his head in where it matters.

Or he’s a Bryan Adams fan.
(04-07-2022, 03:18 PM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]That is a steal if its true , highly rated and possibly just the type we need

What for Arsenal?.

He is 21 and done nothing in the men's game apart from 3 games on loan... Fingers crossed it works out, but for me I would like a 21 year old with some proven game time under his belt.

underwhelmed!.

Should of kept Callum Johnson....
The new jason crowe
(04-07-2022, 03:36 PM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]The new jason crowe

Hope for the new Glen Johnson, but if not the new Sébastien Schemmel...
seems the sort of signing we say we are after.
Next problem is what to do with him? Loan him out or wish we had a reserve (development/U23.....) squad
Yes we should have kept Callum Johnson. In fact over the last couple of years, we've let enough players leave for nothing to have made a solid basis for a promotion chasing side.
Another uninspiring season. Has anyone told the club we need strikers?
(04-07-2022, 04:58 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Another uninspiring season. Has anyone told the club we need strikers?

We need an experienced lower league striker  BluuArmy - you'll do  moosh - get yourself fit & start banging in the goals  Big Grin
(04-07-2022, 04:58 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Another uninspiring season. Has anyone told the club we need strikers?

2/10 come on you had a good day yesterday, you’ve can do better than that.
Change the bait BlueArmy you melt
I hope they keep Azeez away from him for the next few days
(04-07-2022, 03:18 PM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]That is a steal if its true , highly rated and possibly just the type we need

Sounds like the sort of comment that was made about Azeez, when he came here. It was Ross McRorie before that. There were some on here that advocated splashing a million on him before he'd even kicked a ball for us.
Pages: 1 2 3