TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Season tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know when they’re being posted/ delivered?
When I purchased mine they did assure me before our first (home) game.
They usually start posting them two weeks before the first home game. Why they leave it so late I have no idea. It just means that, if there is a problem, (very common) there is no time to fix it.
I think someone reported on here that they would start sending them on July 18th.
Hopefully they put your seat number on it this time
If mine doesn't arrive on time then I count that as a good excuse to stay in the pub and miss the game. He's hoping
(15-07-2022, 09:11 AM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully they put your seat number on it this time

I wouldn't bank on it. 

People can change their seats for a few more weeks yet.
Surprised they don't send it directly to a phone
What will come first? The season ticket or the striker?
(15-07-2022, 11:09 AM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]What will come first? The season ticket or the striker?

The season ticket  Sad
Should be arriving in the post from early next week the club say
(15-07-2022, 11:13 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-07-2022, 11:09 AM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]What will come first? The season ticket or the striker?

The season ticket  Sad

....and they'll both be crocked and need repairing.
Mine came today. Doesn't look crocked? Wait till I try to use it...
(25-07-2022, 02:54 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]Mine came today. Doesn't look crocked? Wait till I try to use it...

Will you have to tap it or flash it. We'll find out soon in cullens' traditional first home gMe chaos event!
Mine has arrived too
Both arrived this morning.
(25-07-2022, 04:26 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2022, 02:54 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]Mine came today. Doesn't look crocked? Wait till I try to use it...

Will you have to tap it or flash it. We'll find out soon in cullens' traditional first home gMe chaos event!

It doesn't have a chip, so this is a valid question.
Well spotted Tbp
(26-07-2022, 10:53 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Mine has arrived too

Likewise. This morning. Even has the seat number on it. That's progress!
Still haven’t got mine and I renewed June 6th. My mate who lives on the IOW and only renewed 2 days before the cut off date got his Monday. Is there any system or logic to it.
The only thing I understand is that they release so many into the postal system per day. I have quite a low client Id, could that be the way ?
Mine turned up today. I suppose this means I'll have to go now
(28-07-2022, 02:01 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Mine turned up today. I suppose this means I'll have to go now

That is the biggest problem with having a ST!
(28-07-2022, 01:16 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I understand is that they release so many into the postal system per day.  I have quite a low client Id, could that be the way ?

Of course, Royal Mail isn't brilliant post lockdown.
(26-07-2022, 01:51 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2022, 04:26 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

It doesn't have a chip, so this is a valid question.

It will have an NFC tag embedded inside the card. That's why you don't see it. Tiny little thing not much bigger than your thumbnail and very thin. Consists of a chip, an antenna and the surface it's mounted on. Usually programmed once then locked. Can only store a very small amount of information, just enough to validate you at the turnstile and is powered by the magnetic field of the card reader.
Pages: 1 2