TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Glory Fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watching the cricket on TV and indeed at the ground.
I've noticed how noisy the India fans are when winning, but they go home early as soon as they look like losing. 

So which teams' fans are the best supporters win or lose in our league?
And which are the worst for fire drills?

I'm going for Exeter for the former 

Not sure about the letter.
Pompey
in which category, or both?
This thread reminds me of Wayno, who was determined to get glory holes installed in the bogs at FP.

Well, new toilets are going in this season. I hope he gets what he wanted! There will be a lot more women's traps than before so the change of a hairy palm coming his way (and indeed, him coming theirs) is _slightly_ reduced
Can only be talking about the Glory Hunters from the south who make a bi-annual trip to Old Trafford - buy anything red and white in the club shop, and then trip home to ...... ( fill in the place-name as required) ..... and then homosexual about their locality, for the next year, daubed in red and white - SAD!
Sorry that frustrating pro-active spelling gizmo - I wanted to use the word P O N C E - i.e. - about their locality ...
This spelling gizmo thing needs to get its act together then, I'm not so sure the LGBTQ+ community will be too impressed labelling the word 'pònce' as a term for 'homosexual'
(19-07-2022, 10:30 AM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]This spelling gizmo thing needs to get its act together then, I'm not so sure the LGBTQ+ community will be too impressed labelling the word 'pònce' as a term for 'homosexual'

All the time they see it as ok to name one person (ie themself)  as "they" they cannot very well complain about any use of the English language.
Sorry Tomsk, delete the aforesaid 'homosexual about', and substitute the verb 'Prance' (about).