TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Leyton Orient game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Portsmouth game to be streamed for free
Following complications, our stream with Pompey will be made available for free.
www.leytonorient.com

just register for free account.

Simples
The game is now being played behind closed doors.
too hot for fans to sit in a seat, just a nice temperature for the players to run about.
They should move KO to either early morning or late at night. You'd expect there to be a fair few water breaks. Dehydration means risk of cramping & injuries greatly increase. Not ideal when you're just playing a friendly.
Is it really worth playing considering the increased potential for injury?
Has anyone tried registering on the site?

I've just tried & failed via Microsoft Edge.
(18-07-2022, 07:51 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried registering on the site?

Worked fine for me, with MS Edge
(18-07-2022, 08:27 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-07-2022, 07:51 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried registering on the site?

Worked fine for me, with MS Edge

Managed it now thanks.
Yay, your first game, Mikey.

Pompey’ll turn you yet.
(19-07-2022, 05:30 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Yay, your first game, Mikey.

Pompey’ll turn you yet.

Ha, Ha,been to more games over the years than you've had hot dinners!
Ha ha. No you haven’t and I’ve followed Pompey away too. 82/83 season I lived 198 miles away from Fratton and I missed three games that season. It was often easier to get to away matches.

You haven’t even been to Fratton recently, preferring to watch Swindon games while Pompey played Exeter……….tease tease.

Mind, you’ve registered to watch a meaningless, away, friendly game, against Orient, for nothing. I suppose it’s a small start. I’m relying on your match report, btw.
One of the great Forum spats. There have been many over the years, Surrey v Butchy Sav perhaps the funniest.
Here’s the free YouTube link no registering 

https://youtu.be/jM4vQpE-Buw