TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: it's all about the vowels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to make some sense of DC's transfer activity, particularly in the respect of attacking players. I've discovered, it's all about the vowels. We have Gifford, Pigott and wanted Bishop. All an i and an o in their surnames.
Clearly he hates any attacker with an a in their name, Marquis, Harrison, Harness. Stanley had to go.
We couldn't sign Saydee, and we can't sign Hirst, cos he's got no o.
Know any decent strikers called Wilson anyone?
(19-07-2022, 05:28 PM)Kingo Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to make some sense of DC's transfer activity, particularly in the respect of attacking players. I've discovered, it's all about the vowels. We have Gifford, Pigott and wanted Bishop. All an i and an o in their surnames.
Clearly he hates any attacker with an a in their name, Marquis, Harrison, Harness. Stanley had to go.
We couldn't sign Saydee, and we can't sign Hirst, cos he's got no o.
Know any decent strikers called Wilson anyone?

It's a good theory.

It's all about the vowels with the new keeper too - he's got all 5, and it's pretty definitely not all about the Bass.
Shame Lewandowski's got an a in his name
Time to get the very last out of Roberto Baggio.

Dang, there’s that ‘a’ again. And Romario, and Ronaldhino.
We've recruited 2 Josh's, 2 Joe's, Zak and Pack. They need to have the same name or rhyme.
(20-07-2022, 04:39 AM)tl73 Wrote: [ -> ]We've recruited 2 Josh's, 2 Joe's, Zak and Pack. They need to have the same name or rhyme.

First then, we need to sign long-retired Tunisian goalkeeper Fessi, and see where it takes us.
Perhaps we will sell Bass to the Gas