TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Mikeys match report space.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We’re waiting!
You little tinker, Cunny
Probably waiting for Jordan Cross to tell him what to say.
Oh no not Mikey "I'm ITK with the admin and saved TBA"? :-D
Now now, no bullying!

He’s my toy. He seems like a nice enough bloke and I still like him.

He just brings out the pixie in me.
Not to disappoint my fans especially you Cunni who I'm worried may have a few mental problems!

Missed the 1st 30 minutes as I was out & presumed a 7.45 p.m. K.O. as per normal.

Elated to see us 2-0 by that time with a really good Reeco cross & our only forward at the club Piggott converting.

The other goal looked pretty comical O's defending but happy to receive.

Their goal from Paul Smythe was well taken & he along with Archebold looked the pick of their players.

2nd half we should have totally buried them but still scored another 3 from Pack - Great Strike from outside the box, Curtis well taken pen in the corner & Piggott another conversion from a nice cross. One goal reply from Happe well taken but diabolical defending.

New goalie Griffiths looked o.k. & made a couple of saves & lucky not to be sent off for taking one of their players out. Pick of the Pompey players from what I saw bearing in mind the really bad recording & commentary 60 seconds ahead of the play: Mnonga looked assured at CB, Reeco caused havoc on the flank & can cross a ball. Nice touches from Jacobs who had their RB in his pocket. Piggott on his debut did what he was recruited for - score goals. One really annoying thing why do they refer to Triallist A, B etc; why can't they name them to make it easier to identify.

Star Man Westwood who turned up around the 70th minute & entertained everyone including the commentators & flat residents!
I'm not the only one who can't keep up with the constantly changing kick off times.
If it was so damned hot, a later kick off made more sense than an early one!
Of course I’ve got mental problems, I’m on here, aren’t I?????

Cool report. Did you enjoy the game?
(20-07-2022, 02:17 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Of course I’ve got mental problems, I’m on here, aren’t I?????

Aw bless
(20-07-2022, 02:14 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not the only one who can't keep up with the constantly changing kick off times.
If it was so damned hot, a later kick off made more sense than an early one!

I thought I had seen it was a 7.30 KO so was surprised to see the game had started when I tuned in.
(20-07-2022, 02:17 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Of course I’ve got mental problems, I’m on here, aren’t I?????

Thanks for the compliment Cunni. Yes, I did especially the JW bell ringing which woke everyone up!
Accurate as ever Mikey. Pigott's debut was at Gillingham on Saturday
(21-07-2022, 07:10 AM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]Accurate as ever Mikey. Pigott's debut was at Gillingham on Saturday

It was the hottest day so deserve some leeway!
(21-07-2022, 07:10 AM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]Accurate as ever Mikey. Pigott's debut was at Gillingham on Saturday

Chuckle, I’m slipping. I missed that one.

Still, I deserve some leeway.