TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: New bloke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just joined and I don't want no shit from you lot ok. yeh right.Been lurking for many a  year from the old place and like what I see cos I sell mattresses in Albert Road handy for some of you lot
Can you do me a 2 for 1 deal? Mine is absolutely ruined. And do you ship?
(20-07-2022, 07:34 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Can you do me a 2 for 1 deal? Mine is absolutely ruined. And do you ship?

no deal ended last week,do i shit yes i do oh sorry mis read it
You can fuck right off!

And when you come back, you can fuck off again!!!!
(20-07-2022, 07:46 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]You can fuck right off!

thanks for the welcome cunny
Most posters on here need mattress protectors.
Most posters on here need sectioning
Most posters on here are needy
(21-07-2022, 08:38 AM)kizzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-07-2022, 07:46 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]You can fuck right off!

thanks for the welcome cunny

You’re most welcome.
There used to be a guvnor on the board who would provide an orientation for new posters. I'm sure he'll be around soon to provide you with your welcome package.
That was Ricky, where is he now...?
Can you do me a 2 for 1 deal? Mine is absolutely ruined. And do you ship

Do you shit on the mattresses? I’m looking for one that has a shit stain like a banksy drawing that I can sell to the Tate gallery.
wrong artist I believe you wentd Tracey Mnm head
You on the lash Hammie?
(21-07-2022, 01:10 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]That was Ricky, where is he now...?

Ricky swims with the fishes. I’m the guvnor now!

Deebo

(21-07-2022, 01:28 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]Can you do me a 2 for 1 deal? Mine is absolutely ruined. And do you ship

Do you shit on the mattresses? I’m looking for one that has a shit stain like a banksy drawing that I can sell to the Tate gallery.

I’ve got one with a piss stain exactly the same as the Turin Shroud. You can have it for a fiver.
It's about time we had some hard nosed, sharp entrepreneurial minds on this board
(21-07-2022, 01:51 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]You on the lash Hammie?

rarely these days too much driving to do.

I was responding to the idea of a Banksy shite soaked mattress with the comment that piss soaked stuff was more along the lines of Tracey Enim (cant's spell her name so MnM fitted the need)
(21-07-2022, 03:52 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]It's about time we had some hard nosed, sharp entrepreneurial minds on this board

As long as I get my cut!!!!
(21-07-2022, 03:42 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-07-2022, 01:28 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]Can you do me a 2 for 1 deal? Mine is absolutely ruined. And do you ship

I’ve got one with a piss stain exactly the same as the Turin Shroud. You can have it for a fiver.

It needs to be authenticated. Fiona Bruce will have to lick it to ensure it’s 2,000 years old.
"Tracey Enim"

No. Emin.
(21-07-2022, 01:10 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]That was Ricky, where is he now...?

Last seen on DogShitAlley, I think.