TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Blackpool fans site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They seemed as bemused  by it all as much as we are concerning Colby Bishop.
Did their medical turn something up or was z clause inserted into the contract details they didn't like?
For those reasons they can pull out and walk away without any contentious issues left behind.
If they pulled out for z better deal with another player as a smoke screen then the club should be ashamed of themselves.
I thought that behaviour was why they boycotted their stadium for so long. I thought that was why pompey fans vociferously backed them when we went there.
Some of their fans seem to have short memories even ridiculing us as a club.
That's fucking rich and says more about them than anything else.
As for Colby Bishop, is his move back on? How will he now be received by pompey fans? 
Personally I can not blame him for wanting a chance in the championship however short it may well be. I can't blame him for wanting to stay in the NW, however much we think it's better down here (and it is).

He should still be able to realise ambition with us if he so wishes. This club is a far better run commodity nowadays and as for fans and atmosphere, there is no comparison with what is on offer at Fratton compared to Blackpool. 
The fact is he could be talking to someone else altogether. Nothing looks good in this farce but Blackpool are right at the centre of it.
Come clean, if it was a medical or anything else say so. If its the club playing silly buggers say so
Seems like it is silly buggers but I suppose we'll find out tomorrow. Enjoying this saga almost as much as the games themselves!
Apparently failed his medical.

I don't agree with the comparison to the Oyston era. Chalk and cheese.
(21-07-2022, 09:28 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently failed his medical.

I don't agree with the comparison to the Oyston era. Chalk and cheese.

I saw they have changed targets and are signing a player from Everton they had on loan instead.
(21-07-2022, 09:28 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently failed his medical.

That’s what I have been led to believe also. Looking at his history and appearance records, he does have a record of being regularly injured. Another crocked player like Jacobs. Good on his day, only when you can keep him fit. 

If he failed Blackpool’s medical, why would he pass Pompey’s medical?
Worryingly, because we're desperate?
Just the 43 appearances last season.
We wouldn’t be trying to sign him if he has failed a medical, all I’ve seen is that he failed a medical isn’t true.
It hasn’t been quoted anywhere that he failed the medical, it just says Blackpool decided against signing him, no reason was given.
"Failed a medical"

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/footb...ve-3777332

It will be interesting to find out if this was a genuine medical/fitness concern, or if it was the get out clause the tangerines needed to exit the deal.
Usually reliable friend of mine just told me Colby has passed our medical.