TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Coventry Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow is going to be really interesting for a variety of reasons. To see the new guys, see what formation he plays, I guess most of the starting 11 will get a good 60 mins. Tough game for the keeper probably, but all good prep for next week's opener. The last few friendlies have been little more than good training opportunities, I imagine tomorrow will be serious. Hope the new bits at the stadium hold up well (literally as well as figuratively.)
I hope we have got our "freak accident" quota out of the way with Reid and the new boys, particularly the strikers, come through unscathed.
I reckon to start
Griffiths
Rafferty Raggett Robertson Ogilvie
Thompson Pack
Jacobs Pigott Curtis
Bishop
Looks good to me
Is Hume fit?
(22-07-2022, 11:11 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we have got our "freak accident" quota out of the way with Reid and the new boys, particularly the strikers, come through unscathed.

Injuries are unthinkable at this stage, hopefully all will get through unscathed.
(22-07-2022, 12:43 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Is Hume fit?

Don’t think so, hasn’t featured at all has he? Not even sure he’s in full training.
He is light training