TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Harness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn’t take Ipswich fans to suss out how useless Harness is. Should have asked me and I would have saved them 3/4 million.

Half Time thoughts on Millwall game 15:57 - Jul 23 with 665 views
unstableblue
I thought we started the first ten minutes toking very comfortable on the ball, in
control of posession and passing and moving well, but with very little penetration,
numbers or service in the final third. Harness was showing some terrible touches,
Penney looked his usual scared self, and Burns completely lacking in spark, very
anonymous.
Then a Wolf howler, when he just tried to be clever when he should have cleared,
Well, if they had viewed our board last season, or prior to his move, they would have got the message.

The brief report does not indicate if Harness was up to his usual standard when , attempting, to cross the ball.

To my mind a sound bit of business for Pompey !
maybe he is a right winger best played on the left to cut in and shoot, we had a couple of those.
Harness is one of those players who has the ability but just doesn't seem to be able to put it all together. In his time with us, he should have done. We cut our losses and moved on. A gullable rival paid enough for Harness to have cost us nothing in transfers, lovely job
Should be a lot safer behind the goals this year, without getting peppered by a stream of Harness crosses.
With Harness gone and Curtis probably to follow who actually is supposed to be creative? Jacobs occasionally and... I can't think of anyone. Good luck to the strikers!
(25-07-2022, 10:58 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]With Harness gone and Curtis probably to follow who actually is supposed to be creative? Jacobs occasionally and... I can't think of anyone. Good luck to the strikers!

That's why we need to keep Curtis!
(25-07-2022, 10:58 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]With Harness gone and Curtis probably to follow who actually is supposed to be creative? Jacobs occasionally and... I can't think of anyone. Good luck to the strikers!

The new winger hopefully. 

Or both new wingers if Curtis goes, cos it looks like we are heading for a 442 line up.