TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Top Man Westwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you do read the message board John, F*ck them m8 they will not be happy till the heart is taken out of football. Just like it has in the real world. Nobody can say or do any think to offend anymore. They want a sterile world.

And I lot of the lefty's hate you for being on GB News..
If behaviour is unacceptable elsewhere in society, why should it be permitted in football?
(25-07-2022, 07:30 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]If behaviour is unacceptable elsewhere in society, why should it be permitted in football?

He rubbed his ass. You squinny. Get a life....

You never give a w*nker sign at football with kids around?.

Most of you are so wet...

The I'm offended generation. F*cking deal with it...
It would appear essentiallymixedup has learned a new word today. We're all squinnies now don't you know.
Pour yourself a drink John.
(25-07-2022, 07:26 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]If you do read the message board John

He doesn't do social media at all.

Even his shop's Twatter account is controlled by an employee.
He’s fucking gross. If he wants to dress like a prick then fair enough but at least wash it ffs and take a shower now and again.
(25-07-2022, 07:34 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2022, 07:30 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]If behaviour is unacceptable elsewhere in society, why should it be permitted in football?

Ooooo ,real men give wanker signs.
(26-07-2022, 07:08 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]

So you don’t then?  Smile
Times have indeed changed
Since the times of the entire North terrace (especially the young boys at the front) giving the wkr sign to any visiting player who upset them.
Might be fun to reenact just the once when the Sky cameras are in town!
(26-07-2022, 08:18 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2022, 07:08 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]

So you don’t then?  Smile

I guess you do then but no  I don`t , it is juvenile
So John was on GBeebies? Am I surprised? Probably not...
(26-07-2022, 08:19 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Times have indeed changed
Since the times of the entire North terrace (especially the young boys at the front) giving the wkr sign to any visiting player who upset them.
Might be fun to reenact just the once when the Sky cameras are in town!

The arse rub is the new wanker sign.   NSL take note.
How can anyone compare this behaviour to a wanker sign ????  There is just no comparision, they are just nowhere near each other on the scale of causing offence.  

And attempts to defend him by turning it into anti-woke argument are just desperation. You do not have to be snowflake to find his worst behaviour unacceptable - you just have to be a normal human being.
Football fans are going to have to behave.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguar...league-efl
If we get promoted, how are the going to ban 10,000 fans on the pitch?
That's a big If for me but I can see where you are coming from. I thought the scenes at the end of the Forest v Sheff Utd play off were a disgrace. One Forest fan jailed, 2 United players facing a court case. Yet nothing seems to have been done about it disciplinary wise. Is it because Forest are now a PL club and it was an EFL play off ?
I don't think we'll need to worry about that for a few seasons to come.
(26-07-2022, 12:51 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we'll need to worry about that for a few seasons to come.

Well no but it applies to all clubs.
(25-07-2022, 07:26 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Squinny
Squinnies
You Squinny you

Isn't it adorable when they learn new words. Before you know it he'll be out of nappies and using the toilet all by himself.
(26-07-2022, 12:51 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we'll need to worry about that for a few seasons to come.

Ye of little faith Cressage, wash your mouth out with CEC juice !!
You should be more worried about the promotion of cutting your bits off, to kids in school. And there sexualisation. But being a pedo is more and more accepted now. You only need look at grooming gangs. And the flight log of pedo island. More then hyperventilating over someone rubbing his ass.

What should happen to Paddy Pimblett ??
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mma/ar...wdown.html

Imagine if john did that??
(26-07-2022, 04:21 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]You should be more worried about the promotion of cutting your bits off, to kids in school. And there sexualisation. But being a pedo is more and more accepted now. You only need look at grooming gangs. And the flight log of pedo island. More then hyperventilating over someone rubbing his ass.

Isn’t Johns mate a peado?
(26-07-2022, 04:24 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2022, 04:21 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]You should be more worried about the promotion of cutting your bits off, to kids in school. And there sexualisation. But being a pedo is more and more accepted now. You only need look at grooming gangs. And the flight log of pedo island. More then hyperventilating over someone rubbing his ass.

Isn’t Johns mate a peado?

Is he??

Name, names??
Pages: 1 2