TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Michael Morrison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could be a shrewd signing we need another centre back
Vastly experienced so good backup, but lets hope it's only a one year contract like Williams last year because with nearly 700 appearances he is not going to be able to play for much longer. 

Expect Mnoga to go out on loan now, which will be good for him if they pick the right club. It needs to be Lge 2 really.
Hopefully he's better than Charlie Daniels was.
Mnoga needs to go out and play L2 or National league for a full season. Bags of potential but still a lot to learn. Too many rash tackles and a penalty waiting to happen.
I’m sure Morrison must’ve been the cheapest option over Wisdom and Terrell as both of those players were younger and possibly wanted more than a 12 mth contract. Still we get an experienced championship CB for presumably a low wage it leaves more money to be spent on a decent right winger.
(26-07-2022, 04:00 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure Morrison must’ve been the cheapest option over Wisdom and Terrell as both of those players were younger and possibly wanted more than a 12 mth contract. Still we get an experienced championship CB for presumably a low wage it leaves more money to be spent on a decent right winger.

Wisdom looked so unfit, uninterested  and out of shape at Havant. Terrell has had interest in Scottish premier so I wouldn’t blame him taking that opportunity
I actually thought that for the 1st run out of the season Wisdom looked good and marshalled a very young defence really well. We must’ve watched different things.

Deebo

He was watching Norman Wisdom.
Signed. Hopefully he replaces Raggett or Robertson in the starting xi.
Mr Grimsdale!
(26-07-2022, 05:17 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Signed. Hopefully he replaces Raggett or Robertson in the starting xi.

0/10 - no effort at all.
Bored
(26-07-2022, 05:17 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Signed. Hopefully he replaces Raggett or Robertson in the starting xi.

Raggett was in the Swimming Pool Friday, was doing a 1 to 1 on Sunday Afternoon at training ground & trained yesterday.

Robertson not training  ....... he won't be fit for Saturday...you heard it here 1st.
(26-07-2022, 03:51 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully he's better than Charlie Daniels was.

That was very disappointing, I was expecting far better!
Seems a sound signing to me. Good competition in defence now and central mid.

Shouldn't you be resting your eyes?
If we can keep him fit is going to be the challenge. Reading fans have said he’s not been the same player since his injury last season.
He won’t be first choice if Robertson and Raggett are both fit. Experienced back up tho.