TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Sheff Wed opening game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It’s the big build up.

Wednesday will be full of expectation. They have (on paper) one of the best teams (if not the best) in the div. a free scoring, potent strike force, a midfield full of talent and a solid defense.

They’re there for the taking!

So what scoreline?

What team do we field?

What total crowd?

How many Pompey there?

I’m looking forward to the first game of the season. I’d like to see another strike added but it’s not crucial to this game. George signing, before Saturday, would put a grin on everyone’s face and just create that little bit of doubt in their minds
They also got dicked 4-1 away at Wigan last weekend.
(27-07-2022, 03:58 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]They also got dicked 4-1 away at Wigan last weekend.

Love it!
Could be a good time to play them, before they get going.
They'll beat us again. We have got worse and they have got better. I'll go 4 nil to Wednesday.
Is this somebody like Gilles piddling about and having a laugh(?)
I like Darren Moore. Sets his teams up to score lots of goals.
How many tickets have we sold?
(27-07-2022, 05:15 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]How many tickets have we sold?

This was answered yesterday on your own thread.
Trollllll
Think it's over for the BlueArmy moniker. It was a good run, stayed undetected for a few weeks, but has come up short making it to the start of the new season.
(27-07-2022, 05:15 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]How many tickets have we sold?

Why would you care, you’re with the home fans.
Stop feeding the scummer cünt
The sad thing is he is actually a Portsmouth fan.
Is he bollix
(27-07-2022, 08:21 PM)MrEko Wrote: [ -> ]The sad thing is he is actually a Portsmouth fan.

What he is, actually, is an attention-seeking whore.
(27-07-2022, 04:56 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]They'll beat us again. We have got worse and they have got better. I'll go 4 nil to Wednesday.

What Ba posted a few days ago.............
(27-07-2022, 04:56 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]They'll beat us again. We have got worse and they have got better. I'll go 4 nil to Wednesday.

Twat