TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Todays Game/Sheff Wed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1-1
I reckon
Griff
Raff Raggs Robbo Ogilvie
Recco Thommo Pack Curtis
Bish Pigott
0-3 as posted on the other thread
Official site says 'Cowley searching for away grit'. I should think he's searching for the away kit too.

I reckon we'll get a surprise win, maybe 2-1.
The start of a unique season - with that winter break for the World Fraud Cup. But actually might not seem quite so radical after the disruption of the COVID years. I think we will make the play-offs after strengthening in January.
(30-07-2022, 09:24 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]The start of a unique season - with that winter break for the World Fraud Cup. But actually might not seem quite so radical after the disruption of the COVID years. I think we will make the play-offs after strengthening in January.

We don't get a break though ... we have to play through the World Cup without Morrell.
I wonder if we will get posts saying we should have hung onto Smithy.
Ah, didn't know that. So I see just the Premier and Championship leagues finishing from November 12th. Premier league resumes on Boxing Day and the Championship on December 10th. So, really can't see what the point is of starting the season earlier for League 1 and 2.
Important to show that we are organised and solid at the back today. Our defense won't come up against a better forward line or attacking mentality than today.

Win or lose nothing is decided based on todays game. We'll probably be saying how much we need to strengthen our right hand side come 5pm.

I think we'll get wholloped by 2 or more.
Well there's 1 of the 2 to start with
I don't think solid is going to be our thing unfortunately. I know very little about our team so far but I wonder if we have any pace front or back?
Cowley must go......
I fear for him this season as it's promotion or bust for most.
Did I just hear right... DC says (after a summer of transfer work) that he feels our squad is not as strong as last season's??? Surely he can't have said that?
half time report anyone? radio sounds pretty dismal tbh. Is Pack playing? 2 centre forwards not gelling is my guess with no service to help.
Pack playing ok. Theirgoal looked offside. They've been in control and we've hardly created anything. Bigot and Pishop (sic) not had a look in. Griffiths is not Bazunu.
Curtis is awful jacobs has no legs so both struggling to track back
Not had 1 shot on goal in that first half…same old same old. Nice to see Cowleys teams have reverted to form in a brand new season.
We look so nervous
Listening on radio as well. Pompey are unco-ordinated espcially down the left with Jacobs & Curtis getting in each others way. Curtis too slow & Not tracking back. Need to do better on the counter attack with space in behind their defence. No pace in the side.
Where's Westwood when we need him
goal!!!!!!!!! where did that come from??
off the bottom!!!!!
Ogilvie. Great cross from Pack.
Yes !!
Didn't last long ffs
Pages: 1 2 3