TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: EFL highlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moved from Quest to ITV4.
Something on ITV1 late this evening I think?
Yes on ITV4 @ 2100, ITV1 @ 2315
Thanks.
Mid nineties American sitcom saxophone music between each ad break. Same bell ends writing the wide of the mark game by game voice overs. No Colin Murray.  Not as good as Quest.
You're not going to get an MOTD type show from any TV station showing EFL football - all MOTD do is focus on the top 6 teams anyway.

I would think most supporters are happy to see the goals & highlights from their team and the league that they are in.
True, but it needs Colin Murray though.
Actually do they still have those two super geeks who know everything about lower league football, they are pretty good tbf?
I liked the potato with the clip-board. She added a certain demure boredom to proceedings that most games warranted lol
i didn't see week 1 but weeks 2 and 3 have had their production problems to put it mildly. They did get us right though which is what matters
personally I would like to see a lot less discussion/interviews and a bit more highlights! Probably some contractual limitation.
I much prefer Quest but I know it won't be changing