TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tom Lowery Midfielder ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right wing. Well done Pompey, kept entirely out of the rags
(05-08-2022, 10:35 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Right wing. Well done Pompey, kept entirely out of the rags

Are you sure? I thought he was a defensive midfielder?
He’s got an appalling goal record if he’s a winger.
sounds like a play maker reading the manager's comments, some competition for our Welshman. Good incentive to stay fit. Maybe we are moving toward competition for at least some positions
He’s only 5’6 same height as Joe Morrell
He can run between their legs then.
...and do those Phil Jones' style headers.
Lowery was a really good player at Crewe... difficult to see how he fits in the midfield with so many good players there.

I'm guessing it means someone might be leaving - Tunnicliffe perhaps.
Don’t no where you got the right winger from, he’s a central midfielder. He’s played just under 70 L1 games and scored 7 goals in that time.
Wasn’t expecting another central midfielder especially with Morrell, Tunnicliffe and Minigi in the squad. I wonder if Tunnicliffe is going to move on?
Still he was a freebie and we still need another 2 wide players ( definitely a rt winger).
Someone must be moving on, he’s not here to sit on the bench.
I was misinformed, he is not a right winger (maybe politically)
Crewe fans opinion
"Portsmouth have likely bagged themselves a bargain. Lowery was nicknamed ‘The Smiler’ by some Crewe staff for his infectious personality around the training ground. 'Miniesta' certainly put a smile on the face of Crewe fans like me over the years, and Pompey will be hoping he can repeat the trick on the south coast. I have a suspicion he will."
Fixed.
Crewe fans opinion:
“Portsmouth have likely bagged themselves a bargain. Lowery was nicknamed ‘The Smiler’ by some Crewe staff for his infectious personality around the training ground. 'Miniesta' certainly put a smile on the face of Crewe fans like me over the years, and Pompey will be hoping he can repeat the trick on the south coast. I have a suspicion he will."
So is he the Ben Thomson alike
When he grows up