TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: How many of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our resident suicide squad are still predicting gloom and doom?

I'm hopeful of seeing some good football this season. Maybe even some success.
"Our resident suicide squad are still predicting gloom and doom?"

How dramatic
Sorry, I meant drama queens.
I think you mean drama "who can identify as they wish"s

Deebo

Win draw or lose it’s a lovely morning, first home game of the season and just wish I could be there. Have a great day every Pompey fan and hopefully you enjoy our team playing some decent football which, after all is what it’s all about at the end of the day. PuP!
As usual we are away on holiday having waited for the grandchildren to finish school. Booked for Tuesday week though!
Feeling more positive than for some time
(06-08-2022, 06:52 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I meant drama queens.

Errrrrr.........bed-wetters?
Oh BTC, that’s so passé!
So Jackett era . It’s the new Dramatists era
(06-08-2022, 08:02 AM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 06:52 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I meant drama queens.

Errrrrr.........bed-wetters?

Or realists . Que sera sera
That was the Redknapp eras
Depends on how we play today, doesn't it. If we get the 1st half team, there won't be too many happy people around, will there?

I still maintain that our defence is too leaky.

Looking forward to the game though.
Me 2 !
so far the defence has not leaked which keeps us in with a chance
(06-08-2022, 07:20 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I think you mean drama "who can identify as they wish"s

Drama non- binaries
Drama LGBTQ+ers 
Drama faggots...
Oh no- that last one's definitely not on...
Last season 6 from 6
This season 2 from 6

But hey, Cunny is optimistic   Shy Shy

Just saying loike
(06-08-2022, 04:00 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Last season 6 from 6
This season 2 from 6

But hey, Cunny is optimistic   Shy Shy

Just saying loike

How about DC moving to DoF and getting a manager who can motivate a team?
Better Eric Eisner.
Win something or we are fucking off
Well I never. Harness scored for Ipswich
That performance didn't inspire me with confidence. Even given our usual first half shit shows I thought match was was very flaccid (about 10 pints of Super Bock on the flaccidity scale).

Still, you could be Bazunu. He's gonna have a bad back by the end of the season.
Different season, same pompey.

Our new keeper should join this thread. His pants turned brown every time the ball came near him. Whilst on the topic, I wonder if he had the most touches in our team? We fooking loved passing it to him.
Nothing I saw inspires me with confidence either Briefcase. As a starter How many times did we get caught offside ffs ? A picky Ref, who very rarely applied common sense, so the game never flowed. Excellent crowd in the sunshine, the only thing for me to cheer was the Scummers new keeper picking the ball out of the net 4 times.
(06-08-2022, 05:13 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing I saw inspires me with confidence either Briefcase. As a starter How many times did we get caught offside ffs ? A picky Ref, who very rarely applied common sense, so the game never flowed. Excellent crowd in the sunshine, the only thing for me to cheer was the Scummers new keeper picking the ball out of the net 4 times.

Same ref Scummers - and just hoping they'll be able to maintain their current league position.
(06-08-2022, 05:00 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Different season, same pompey.

Our new keeper should join this thread. His pants turned brown every time the ball came near him. Whilst on the topic, I wonder if he had the most touches in our team? We fooking loved passing it to him.

That’s the Cowley way. To scared to go forward in case we lose the ball.