TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Westwood speaks out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saved by the tatts
(14-08-2022, 08:57 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Saved by the tatts

He must have saved a fortune on them. They’re much bigger than when he first got them, he was a skinny little runt when I first knew him.
(15-08-2022, 11:30 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-08-2022, 08:57 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Saved by the tatts

He must have saved a fortune on them. They’re much bigger than when he first got them, he was a skinny little runt when I first knew him.

The tattoos are almost as big as his head.
I can confirm that the one on his head is certainly no bigger than that part of his anatomy.
Rumour has it that he is banned from being served alcohol at FP for the season.

He was sat in his seat with his arms folded for the entirety of half time on Tuesday night, which checks out.
(18-08-2022, 10:59 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Rumour has it that he is banned from being served alcohol at FP for the season.

He was sat in his seat with his arms folded for the entirety of half time on Tuesday night, which checks out.

Seems a sensible solution. 
With the increasing problem behaviour at sports events all over the place, clubs and fans best get on it or they will find bars closed to everyone! 
Throwing things at players seems to be making a comeback as well as the issue with pitch invasions and assaults.
Think PFC realise just how liable they are, as regards possible litigation. Serving alcohol to an already drunken individual, doesn't do their licence any good. Westwoods behaviour has become unacceptable over these past 20 yrs. Think his behaviour fuelled by alcohol, served by PFC, leaves the club open to many problems. Just ban the dickhead. If he came near people I have been with at away games, or anywhere for that matter, he's been told to do one. Hopefully the club will too, sooner rather than later.
(18-08-2022, 01:30 PM)Oct_63 Wrote: [ -> ]Think PFC realise just how liable they are, as regards possible litigation. Serving alcohol to an already drunken individual, doesn't do their licence any good. Westwoods behaviour has become unacceptable over these past 20 yrs. Think his behaviour fuelled by alcohol, served by PFC, leaves the club open to many problems. Just ban the dickhead. If he came near people I have been with at away games, or anywhere for that matter, he's been told to do one. Hopefully the club will too, sooner rather than later.

I'd actually hate to see him banned but suspect a meeting with the likes of Knightsy to discuss alcohol might help him!
Like discussing whose round it is, you mean?
(18-08-2022, 02:49 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Like discussing whose round it is, you mean?

I think Knightsy had to go on the wagon as so many ex pros but bet he still stands his share!

Never quite understand how JPFC affords it what with a shop with no customers
The shop has never got anyone in it. Mind you, the mortgage is paid and he only needs to flog one a week to make his money, he's dealing in antiques that start near 4 figures
Yes but £19.95 isn’t a lot tbh.
V

Big Grin
Yeah some people might but the club have acted on the actions of Westwood which they should have done years ago. He’s been a fucking disgrace for years.

The aren’t judging his behavior against pride.

The I very much doubt the ban was only for rubbing his arse.
Pompey is not just a geezers' club and never has been. Have been supporting them for over 50 years and would never call myself a "geezer". Don't get me wrong, have sung along with songs in the past that I probably wouldn't now and had a few close scrapes with police and other fans in my youth. Times do change and families should be able to enjoy coming to football without antics like Westwood got up to. I am glad, however that he is now back but he needs to moderate his behaviour.
Pages: 1 2