TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: BREAKING Kenny to step down???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reports on Twitter that Kenny is due to temporarily step down as manager this week due to health reasons. Anyone seen this?
if he does, we might find out he actually knows what he is doing!
Twitter...
What ever it is,I wish him all the very best for a speedy recovery.
(15-02-2021, 01:01 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]What ever it is,I wish him all the very best for a speedy recovery.

totally agree
Let's hope it's very short term cos whatever your views on KJ any disruption to the routine like this could de-rail our season.
Apparently Kenny's having a mole removed and expects to be out for a fortnight while he recovers. Not the first manager to miss a few games recently (but for a non-Covid reason) and should be straight forward for him to keep in close touch with team selection etc.
It's only a small operation on his forearm. I was hoping it was his charisma by-pass being reversed.
(15-02-2021, 02:07 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Kenny's having a mole removed and expects to be out for a fortnight while he recovers. Not the first manager to miss a few games recently (but for a non-Covid reason) and should be straight forward for him to keep in close touch with team selection etc.

Reminds me of the old ‘it all started with a boil on my arse’ joke  Smile .
Do you need two weeks off for a mole removal??
(15-02-2021, 02:42 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need two weeks off for a mole removal??

Depends where it is.
It could be a large area of skin that has to be removed. Ive been through something similar and it is absolutely terrifying not knowing if it has spread or not.

Fingers crossed it all goes well for him.

Pedalo's public service announcement of the week: WEAR YOUR SUNCREAM
Fooking "BREAKING"
Looks like Nigel Gibbs & Jamie O'Hara have offered their services.

Could have been Stuart Pearce but busy at W.Ham.

What do we all think?
(16-02-2021, 04:44 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Nigel Gibbs & Jamie O'Hara have offered their services.

Could have been Stuart Pearce but busy at W.Ham.

What do we all think?

Kenny will still be picking the tactics, picking the team and fully in charge.  He will even be in contact with Gallen during the matches, so i think too much is being made of his 'absence'. It's not like he will be incapacitated in any way. 

Gibbs has come in just as an extra body on the training ground. 
Credit to some of S**********s fans, rising above the usual

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1067014717?-11...atest_news