TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: North stand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The new widened walkway at the top of the north stand lower just means that everyone stands there further forward and blocks the view of the north stand upper …. Dreadful design and unless it is stewarded properly then it’s going to cause issues for north stand upper. The new snack bars looked good, but they had abandoned the queue management therefore a complete shambles …… last season with the new contractor and the queue management you could actually get a drink or two at half time … today was impossible.
There is always a big difference Mellows under the North Stand at half time when the crowd is nearly 18k today compared to the 15k crowds at the end of last season. It was chaos under there today and you have my sympathies re the view. A load of lads appeared behind me on that walkway start of the 2nd half until the stewards moved them back against your stand wall. Only for them to move back later..........
Yes indeed... I go to get a beer at half-time and by the time I'm at the front of the queue they've stopped serving...
(06-08-2022, 06:12 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]Yes indeed... I go to get a beer at half-time  and by the time I'm at the front of the queue they've stopped serving...

You mean to say you hadn't topped up your tank with "rocket fuel" before going to the match ...must try harder next time  moosh  Big Grin