TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Owen Dale on one year loan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its official much needed pace on the wing.

Hopefully with option to buy???

Ephron Mason-Clark from Barnet ....Next
I believe EMC will be an actual signing and not a loan. He can play on the left of a front 3 . So hopefully he’ll be the left winger we need.
It’s possible we could lose these 4 in the next few weeks
Freeman
Tunnicliffe
Curtis
Jacobs
Although I’d rather we kept Jacobs and got rid of Recco
(07-08-2022, 11:37 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I believe EMC will be an actual signing and not a loan. He can play on the left of a front 3 . So hopefully he’ll be the left winger we need.
It’s possible we could lose these 4 in the next few weeks
Freeman
Tunnicliffe
Curtis
Jacobs
Although I’d rather we kept Jacobs and got rid of Recco

Reeco Is still learning his trade & the Cowleys rate him, Jacobs signed new contract in simmer, the others can go though.
Reeco may well be a clever footballer that they "need to only tell once" but he isn't an effective footballer. Not yet at least. This is senior men's football, not the class room.
He ( Recco) maybe learning L1 but he’s no longer a nipper, he got knocked off the ball every challenge. Just because Jacobs signed doesn’t mean he’ll be first choice, it just helps us get a fee for him.
(07-08-2022, 09:05 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]He ( Recco) maybe learning L1 but he’s no longer a nipper, he got knocked off the ball every challenge. Just because Jacobs signed doesn’t mean he’ll be first choice, it just helps us get a fee for him.

Let's be fair though, he came closest to scoring.
I do think that DC rates him or at least sees potential but o can’t see him getting a look in as long as Dale stays fit.
Reeco wasn't just a yard off the pace, he was a couple of yards off it.

At most he is a squad player. He has no right foot, can't read the game and can't hold on to the ball. Not ideal atributes for winger.

That being said, he got more crosses in than Curtis did. The general standard of crosses on Saturday was actually very good.
Griffiths put in the most crosses - 60/70 yards to absolutely no-one.

DC spoke of a sickness bug in the squad - maybe why RH was selected ahead of Curtis. Surely can’t have been based on talent or prospects of winning. I don’t like to be down on a player who clearly tries but it was just another classic RH performance. Backup at best but after the latest deals we (hopefully) now have better options.