TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-08-2022, 08:29 AM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2022, 07:45 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Danny on the team selection. Seems he knows more than some on here.

That's not difficult!

Or he may just have gotten lucky last night. All managers have good results now and again.
Yeah that’s right , lucky. Just buy any old players and play them anywhere, it’s just down to luck in the end.
Is it going to be like this all season*?
The relative highs after a good draw at Wednesday followed by the relatives lows after the disastrous home draw against Lincoln ("has Cowley resigned...?" and all that sort of shite). Now the absolute highs of turning Cardiff over at their gaff. Its going to be like this on here game by game!
Of course. Pompey innit
(10-08-2022, 02:08 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Is it going to be like this all season?

Short answer: Yes!
(10-08-2022, 02:31 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Of course. Pompey innit

Not just Pompey, from what I read. Every team has a section of wrist slashers. We just seem to have more than our fair share.
You must spend an awful lot of time on other teams forums
(10-08-2022, 03:20 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]You must spend an awful lot of time on other teams forums

Yeah, I find it interesting to find out what the opposition think of us. How we play, which players they think are strongest for us, how they think they've played against us. It's far less depressing than being on here, at times.
I'm also amused by their squinnies and I amuse myself by matching up one of theirs v one of theirs. It's an interesting incite into the average fan on a forum.

There's a Rotherham fan ( I spend an inordinate amount of time reading their forum, at times) who very much reminds me of you. There aren't many!

I haven't come across another Mikey though. He's an original!
(10-08-2022, 02:08 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Is it going to be like this all season*?
The relative highs after a good draw at Wednesday followed by the relatives lows after the disastrous home draw against Lincoln ("has Cowley resigned...?" and all that sort of shite). Now the absolute highs of turning Cardiff over at their gaff. Its going to be like this on here game by game!

I think you have your answer, Tomsk
(10-08-2022, 09:04 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2022, 03:20 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]You must spend an awful lot of time on other teams forums

Yeah, I find it interesting to find out what the opposition think of us. How we play, which players they think are strongest for us, how they think they've played against us. It's far less depressing than being on here, at times.
I'm also amused by their squinnies and I amuse myself by matching up one of theirs v one of theirs. It's an interesting incite into the average fan on a forum.

There's a Rotherham fan ( I spend an inordinate amount of time reading their forum, at times) who very much reminds me of you. There aren't many!

I haven't come across another Mikey though. He's an original!

Sounds like you have far too much time on your hands!⁷
I make sure I have time to watch games.
Pages: 1 2