TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tonight's Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We really need a win at BR tonight to push us up the division. 

Out of interest - Anyone know why the Gillingham match K.O.s an hour ahead at 6 p.m.?
Further North and they don't get to use their floodlights often
I would like to know your reasoning behind that Bluetag as Memorial Stadium Bristol is further north than Priestfields Gillingham and we ko at 19.00 hrs

Tut, Tut you didn't pay attention in your Geography lessons at school.

Memorial 51:4862 N

Priestfields 51:3842 N
Tut, tut Ex, surely you must know that Bristol lying further west experiences a later sunset - currently a full thirteen minutes later.

Schoolboy error.
The kebab shops close early in Gillingham and Gillingham's fat slob of a manager doesn't want to miss out.
So far disastrous evening
exterm, I was taking piss. Plus Gillingham kicked off an hour earlier
(16-02-2021, 07:06 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Tut, tut Ex, surely you must know that Bristol lying further west experiences a later sunset - currently a full thirteen minutes later.

Schoolboy error.

I am well aware of that Tuffers "loony left" Duffer but bluetagagain p!ss taking comment stated " further north".

So I thought I'd take the p!ss as well and give the latitude co- ordinates. Then you start mumbling about longitude..  hilarious....
(16-02-2021, 07:23 PM)BabaOReally Wrote: [ -> ]The kebab shops close early in Gillingham and Gillingham's fat slob of a manager doesn't want to miss out.

He's a disgusting lump of lard