TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: North lower seating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've booked seats for Tuesday
Then seen comments that there is not much space.
Being 6'6" that is a worry
has anyone sat in the new seats and can confirm one way or the other?
Where I am, row S, I have plenty of room Hammie. Far more than I was expecting
(14-08-2022, 12:34 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Where I am, row S, I have plenty of room Hammie. Far more than I was expecting

Excellent, thanks muchly!
Row P so close enough to hopefully be fine!
It is now what you expect when you go to most league grounds. The moaning is born out of the fact we have always been spoilt in this area. Beforehand those weak bladdered could visit the toilet four times a half with no one having to stand up, now, us tea totalers are up and down more often than Nathan Thompson with an attacker at his back.
I like the Thompson reference!
Agree. No problem with the leg-room for me. I am 6ft so not as tall as you Hammie but better than NSU.
(14-08-2022, 12:28 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I've booked seats for Tuesday

It'll be more of a worry for the poor sod sitting behind you
(14-08-2022, 03:32 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-08-2022, 12:28 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I've booked seats for Tuesday

It'll be more of a worry for the poor sod sitting behind you
I much preferred terracing for that reason too. They could move sideways a bit! Actually I invariably stood right at the back of the Fratton End.
If you sit behind Mikey, you can watch Swindon on the telly.
I think you will be fine. I’m 6feet4 and was worried the new lower north seating would now be as cramped as the Fratton end is … but the spacing is fine for me
(14-08-2022, 08:33 PM)MiltonPFC Wrote: [ -> ]I think you will be fine. I’m 6feet4 and was worried the new lower north seating would now be as cramped as the Fratton end is … but the spacing is fine for me

Good oh. I've sat in the Fratton End for years so that should be fine for me too.
Grandchildren of course will have plenty of room. When we've tried the North or South Upper, I've sometimes had to sit sideways into their space!
(14-08-2022, 08:28 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]If you sit behind Mikey, you can watch Swindon on the telly.

faf
First for me this Sat - NSL front row. Hopefully be like an airplane door seat and take the limited legroom out the equation.
(15-08-2022, 11:33 AM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]First for me this Sat - NSL front row. Hopefully be like an airplane door seat and take the limited legroom out the equation.

I can never get enough leg room (or foot room more precisely) in front rows, hope its better in the NSL
I have to report a great view lots of leg room and enough room side to side too!
Great night all round
I'm glad to read it
What are we going to moan about til Saturday?
I sat in Row N tonight, loads of room, the nipper who sat next to me was a streak of p!ss about 6ft 6 in tall and he was fine.
Sky, they seem to have shown every goal in our Division except ours lol
(16-08-2022, 10:11 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Sky, they seem to have shown every goal in our Division except ours lol
Maybe their cameraman was stuck behind Hammie
I got the sky highlights on my phone
(16-08-2022, 10:36 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-08-2022, 10:11 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Sky, they seem to have shown every goal in our Division except ours lol
Maybe their cameraman was stuck behind Hammie

If he was, we would have enjoyed the view of the seven year old flipping the finger at the Cambridge players at every opportunity, entertained my older granddaughter immensely.