TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Brizzle Rovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick reminder that there is industrial action on the trains this Saturday.

There may be some trains running but don't hold your breath!
and according to their fans online, they are a team still needing to sign a lot of players with individuals well out of position. Stupid transfer window and a season that started too early.
Got to be impressed what Joey Barton has done there so far.
Hes getting the excuses in early though
As I said last time -
Confidence 100%
Complacency - somewhere south of -1% !
PUP
..... And pretty sure Cowley will rejig the Eleven a bit.

Not sure if he will bring mighty Joe Morrell in , but up front the only positive starter would seem to be BISHOP ,

after that perm any 1/2 from Curtis, Piggott, Jacobs and our Spurs superstar !
Earlier today Brizzle had under 50 tickets left out of their 1900 allocation.
Should be a cracking atmosphere & glad I'm going!
They are one of my favourite away followings, along with Exeter. Always turn up sing, support and have a good time.
Looks like a sell out, I guess they will have to be given the whole of the Milton End in the current set up?
(18-08-2022, 01:56 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]They are one of my favourite away followings, along with Exeter. Always turn up sing, support and have a good time.
Looks like a sell out, I guess they will have to be given the whole of the Milton End in the current set up?

Always up for a fight as well, which makes walking back, behind the Milton End, after the game, tricky.
(18-08-2022, 02:13 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-08-2022, 01:56 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]They are one of my favourite away followings, along with Exeter. Always turn up sing, support and have a good time.

Always up for a fight as well, which makes walking back, behind the Milton End, after the game, tricky.

luckily the only seats we could get were in the South Stand this time!
mikey393Should be a cracking atmosphere & glad I'm going!

Yay, about bloody time too. Pleased for you. 

I shall expect a match report that equals the one you did for your first game.  Smile
(18-08-2022, 02:42 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]mikey393Should be a cracking atmosphere & glad I'm going!

Yay, about bloody time too. Pleased for you. 

I shall expect a match report that equals the one you did for your first game.  Smile

Thanks, I'll be taking detailed notes & analysing patterns of play!

Just hope we get a good result.