TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pompey in front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
0-1 Marquis scored
(16-02-2021, 07:30 PM)hilsea12 Wrote: [ -> ]0-1 Marquis scored
1-1 Now
Absolute shambles. Could be 4 down
Losing 2-1 Now
Shambolic defending and completely wasteful up front, the only bright spark is Byers who looks the part.
(16-02-2021, 07:49 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Losing 2-1 Now

Bolton & Raggett look like they have never played together before. 

Rasmus for Bolton needed IMO, but where is Whatmough ?
Raggett having a bit of a mare, missed a very decent chance and has been beaten in the air several times which isn't like him. Also out of position for their second goal. Daniels much too lackadaisical for my liking too. Need to really buck up to get something out of this.
(16-02-2021, 07:59 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Raggett having a bit of a mare, missed a very decent chance and has been beaten in the air several times which isn't like him. Also out of position for their second goal. Daniels much too lackadaisical for my liking too. Need to really buck up to get something out of this.

Daniels is having a really strange game. Doesn’t look the same player. Barely even able to run.
Triple change, give it to Gallen for rest of the season, no nonsense subs
Good Move.
Who is making the decisions tonight, Jackett or Gallen?
(16-02-2021, 08:22 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Who is making the decisions tonight, Jackett or Gallen?

Certainly not any of the players. Totally uninterested. Williams petulant. Harness crap. Cannon busy but over elaborate. Defence is so bad. Come on !!!!!
Certainly took the wrong centre back off. Raggett is embarrassingly shit tonight. The opposition are there for the taking and still not 442.
Fourth substitution. Well, I guess that answers my question. Jackett never makes more than three subs.
Promotion anyone? Not playing with this attitude
(16-02-2021, 08:32 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly took the wrong centre back off. Raggett is embarrassingly shit tonight. The opposition are there for the taking and still not 442.

Now he’s given them another goal.
No Chance of Autos. Rank bad defending.
(16-02-2021, 08:36 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-02-2021, 08:32 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly took the wrong centre back off. Raggett is embarrassingly shit tonight. The opposition are there for the taking and still not 442.

Now he’s given them another goal.

And hoofed it out for a corner under no pressure. Get the useless Prat off
Quite possibly the worst performance I’ve ever seen by a player in any team.....ever
A week without a competitive game and they serve up this sh;te.
Harness.... what a waste of space
I don't understand why after a week off we put out a less than first choice team tonight. We seemed to make a lot of changes from out core 11 just because we could. Not Jackett's style at all. What a mess.
It's bad but it isn't Drew Talbot bad
Five subs and still no place for Hiwula? A taste of things to come under Gallen?
Pages: 1 2